Chapter 9: Pygmy Mummies in a forest

*In the forest of Ahm Shere that night with Imhotep and his men with Eliza and Anucksunamun*
~Nobody's POV~
In the forest of Ahm Shere that night after spending so much time on a camel they reached the forest where they must walk but at the same time be careful it's dangerous especially getting to where the Scorpion King rests for 5,000 years now while walking through the forest Imhotep had Anucksunamun near him wrapping an arm around her waist as Eliza walks behind them annoyed.
~Elizabeth Carnahan's POV~

We've been spending so much time on a camel we had reached the forest where all of us must walk but at the same time be careful it's dangerous especially getting to where the Scorpion King had rested for the last 5,000 years now while walking thro...

We've been spending so much time on a camel we had reached the forest where all of us must walk but at the same time be careful it's dangerous especially getting to where the Scorpion King had rested for the last 5,000 years now while walking through the forest Imhotep had Anucksunamun near him wrapping an arm around her waist as I walk behind them annoyed as hell but I stood beside Alex holding him close to me to protect him my weapons were attached to me just incase.
"Uh Aunt Eliza what do we do," Alex said as he held my hand then I looked around and we slowly walked to the side of the group when I felt something wrong about this place where were walking through now then a guard walked towards a mummy Pygmy (oh no that's not good) I then spoke "Uh Alex run hold my hand and run with me," as we sped off into the woods away from the attack but when he got closer to it the thing woke up and Alex hugged me as we ran in a different direction where we'll be safe Nefertaria gave me directions where to run so we'll be safe. 
Oh this isn't good were being chased by Pygmy mummies....
Pic of pygmies:

Play video:

~Alex O'Connell's POV~
We have to be careful it's dangerous especially getting to where the Scorpion King had rested for the last 5,000 years now while walking through the forest Imhotep had Anucksunamun near him wrapping an arm around her waist as I walk behind them annoyed as hell but I stood beside Alex holding him close to me to protect him my weapons were attached to me just incase.
My Aunt Eliza had felt something wrong about this place where were walking through now then a guard walked towards a mummy Pygmy (oh no that's not good) when he got closer to it the thing woke up and I hugged my Aunt Eliza as we ran in a different direction where we'll be safe her past life Nefertaria gave her directions where to run so we'll be safe.