*Mini-Chapter*: The Museum of Antiquities

*At the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo,Egypt about 2 days later one day with Elizabeth*
~Third Person's POV~
About 2 days after the O'Connell's had arrived back in Cairo to see it fully restored from the last time they were all in Cairo together stopping Imhotep from taking over the world but at the Museum of Antiquities where Elizabeth and Evelyn both worked at once before Elizabeth and Ardeth went into the building to see it completely wrecked. So then as such happened Elizabeth began to clean the books up. Things have been just crazy for the O'Connell's chasing their enemy around half of Egypt to get Alex and Elizabeth back.
Play video:

~Elizabeth Carnahan's POV~

I was fixing up the library placing the books in their rightful place also Evie, Rick, Jonathan, and Alex helped Ardeth and I out with fixing the library like it was once before when Evie and I first stared working here then I got to go on my expe...

I was fixing up the library placing the books in their rightful place also Evie, Rick, Jonathan, and Alex helped Ardeth and I out with fixing the library like it was once before when Evie and I first stared working here then I got to go on my expedition dig down in Thebes and found many treasures that were not cursed which is a relieve in a way cause I can do what I do best.
" Where do these books go Elizabeth," Rick said to me holding a stack of books I was about to say something when Evie showed him where the books go and Ardeth helped Jonathan clean up the books at the front desks but everything else was fine.
Play video:

~Evelyn Carnahan's POV~

As I was getting the books back on the shelf in order when I heard my husband Rick spoke " Where do these books go Elizabeth," Rick said to my sister who was holding a stack of books Elizabeth was about to say something when I had showed him where...

As I was getting the books back on the shelf in order when I heard my husband Rick spoke " Where do these books go Elizabeth," Rick said to my sister who was holding a stack of books Elizabeth was about to say something when I had showed him where the books go and Ardeth helped Jonathan clean up the books and front desks everything else was fine when I spoke "How about you dear sister take a break I'm sure there are things you can show Ardeth," I said to my sister (she's been through a lot ten years ago then and our current journey) Rick and I watched as Alex was holding an open book in one hand about Princess Nefertiri and her sister.
Things are just going to be different from now on....
*skip to when they had the Museum of Antiquities all fixed up and cleaned up that afternoon*
~Nobody's POV~
Later on that afternoon at the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo,Egypt once everything was cleaned up the O'Connell's finally were able to take a break and have supper somewhere in Cairo but Ardeth had other plans tonight and that was asking Elizabeth to marry him we were getting fixed up and cleaned up looking cleaner than before but as Elizabeth was walking beside Evie and Alex telling her about her side of the story.
Play video: