Chapter 26

Hadrian- I hum a song whilst swinging my legs loving the out side of the Zabini Manor

Shannon- I walk outside seeing Hadrian side on the bench humming and smile, I walk over "it's beautiful the garden isn't it"

Hadrian- I jump looking at her "yeah, it is very beautiful and very peaceful"

Shannon- "my mother wants us inside, we going out for the day"

Hadrian- I smile "where we going"

Shannon- I shrug my shoulders "I don't know, she said it was a suprise"

Hadrian- I not getting up walking in to the Manor finding Blaise, Sabrina and Lucifer. I walk over to Lucifer sitting down next to him

Shannon- "you both sure your not together or something?"

Hadrian- "yeah we both like males but Loki is my brother and he has a boyfriend anyway which isn't me" I smile at his blush "oh someone embarrassed"

Lucifer- I smirk "shut up brother"

Hadrian- "no and you can make me"

Lucifer- I maked up a lollipop putting it into mouth "yes I can"

Hadrian- I hum pulling the lolly out "cherry"

Lucifer- "you are a bizarre child"

Sabrina- "how is the cutie Bizarre"

Lucifer- "because he always eats fruit and veg at all times"

Hadrian- "I love fruit and I don't really like meat it doesn't agree with my stomach"

Sabrina- I hum "vegetarian"

Hadrian- "what's that?"

Sabrina- "it's a person who doesn't like or want to eat meat"

Hadrian- I look to Lucifer "am I that?"

Lucifer- I smile "seems like you are"

Hadrian- I turn to look at Sabrina "were we going today please?"

Sabrina- I smile "it's a suprise"

----

Shannon- "where are we?"

Sabrina- "I heard about this place, muggles and magicals like us go to it, it's called Flamingoland"

Shannon- "does it have sweets?"

Sabrina- I chuckle "yes also rides and more"

Blaise- "sounds awesome"

----

Hadrian- I look up at the ride "are you sure this is alright"

Lucifer- "you don't have to go on it if you don't want to"

Hadrian- "I want to go on the Kumali", me and Lucifer get on and get attached in before it started zooming off

Lucifer- we where half way around the ride when I noticed Hadrian's breathing and sounds of wheezing, I look down seeing Hadrian eyes closed and body gone limp. Once the ride stopped I got Hadrian out and rushed off the ride area sitting down the ramp sitting down on a seat Hadrian in my lap, I grab his inhaler opening it putting it to his mouth kept going but nothing worked, I magic up an oxygen tank and nose tube. I get the tube around his ears and up his nose luckily his breath got back to normal "thank goodness"

Sabrina- we rush over from the where Blaise and Shannon went on the ride seeing the tank and tube "is he alright"

Lucifer- I nod "luckily but his Inhaler wasn't working at all, I remember that when he woke up in the hospital wing on time he needed this for a month, so we will have to see how he is for the next few day hopefully he won't need it on that long like last time" I then carrying him in my left arm and the tank in my right hand

---- an hour later

Hadrian- I slowly awake up in lucifer's arms "were are we"

Lucifer- "were are near the food we are having food" I sit him down next to me, putting the chips with tomato sauce and a jam sandwich which we brought with us "eat up hadrian"

Hadrian- I nod I started eat when I notice the tube, I shrug carrying on with my food. Once finished "are we leaving or can we go to the Dinosaur around there a fun little ride there called twistosaurus which sound fun"

Lucifer- I smile softly "no we aren't leaving yet and are you sure Hadrian"

Hadrian- I smile joyfully nodding "yes please"

Lucifer- "then alright then if you are so sure"

----

Hadrian- I jump off the ride with a wide smile "that was so fun!"

Lucifer- "yeah it was Hadrian"

Hadrian- "can we please go on..."

----

C.W.