Thirteen

This is it,

I have to see her,

I need to see her.

Hindi na ako makapaghintay ng isa pang araw para lamang sa reply niya. Kung ayaw niya magreply sa akin, ako ang pupunta sa kanya sa ayaw at s gusto niya.

@mikareyesss: dorm alone with @VSGalang

Is this a sign?? Yeah maybe, and I don't have to face the whole team. All I have to do is to knock on the door, look presentable and try to be friendly.

Hayyyy bakit ba ang hirap nito, bahala na nga....

I pressed the doorbell three times, same as her jersey number,hehe cheesy or not i always find it easy to relate everything that I do to anything about her. Then the door opened and the team captain was ther. She looked shocked at my pressence, I can see that, pero kailangan kong magsalita bago pa ako mapagsarhan ng pinto.

"Hi idol!! Magandang umaga, nandyan ba si Mika?" I asked her in a polite manner. The she composed herself trying not to be awkward.

"Ah oo idol!! Saglit lang ha tawagin ko" she told me, I wonder if shes aware of it pero halata na nawiwindang siya sa presensya ko ngayon.

"Besssssss!!!!!!!!!! Magmadali may naghahanap sayoooooo!!!!!" she shouted at the peak of her voice.

"Sino ba yan at napakalakas ng hiyaw mo!!" and I heard her voice. Akala ko pa naman ay nasa taas siya ng dorm nila dahil napakalakas ng sigaw ni Ara, naasa kusina lang pala.

Napakamot nalang ng ulo si Ara tapus ay ngumiti sa akin.

And when i looked where her voice came from, she was right there in front of me. This tall lady with long legs clad in ripped jeans. She is looking at me with her beautiful stormy gray eyes as if she could see right through me.

Luscious lips that are slightly parted to show a set of white teeth.Her nosse was flared a little as if she was breathing in deeply, smelling something that she rather liked.

Npalunok ako, suddenly finding it impossile to look away from those stormy eyes. Something at the back of my mind sparked. Spark?? Napaisip ako. OO tama, spark nga. Her eyes were just so amazing that I felt like I would never be able to look away. The longer I looked, the more they seemed like endless, pulling me in and telling me they would never let me go.

Then I saw her grabbed the table behind her for support. I myself froze to where I was standing. Then suddenly she slumpped into a chair holding her head as if she is in pain. No, she is really in pain. But she was just ok a minute ago. There was a sudden urge from the back of my mind telling me that I must reach her and comfort her, but before I had the courage to tke a step nearer to her, I saw Ara was already beside her.

"Bes, ok ka lang? Anong nangyayari sayo?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Ara sa kanya. She didn't answer her, then Ara tried to hold her. What happens next made me and Ara jolt to where we are standing.

"Ahhhhhh" she shouted when Ara's hands touched her shoulder. "Wag!!! Wag mo akong hawakan, mas lalong masakit" sambit niya, still in pain. And I can see that tears are starting to form from her eyes.

I can't stand this!! I can't stand to see this girl cry in agony. I can't stand to see her suffer this kind of pain.

"Kiefer do something, please. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nangyayari sa kanya" Ara pleaded and she is also started to shed tears, lalo akong nagpapanic nang makita kong lumuluha nadin si Ara.

"Paano? Mas lalo siyang nasasaktan pag hahawakan siya" tugon ko sa kanya.

"Subukan mo, baka hindi na masakit pag ikaw!!" so then I took the courage to walk towards her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I panicked hearing her scream. So I ran to her and scooped her with my arms.

As soon as I held her in my arms, her screams halted. It seems like the pain that she is experiencing is being transfered to me, and I swear I can feel it. I hugged her closer to my body, I hope she don't mind, but if transfering that pain unto me in order for her to be out of it, I would gladly take that away from her.

I carried her to the sofa and I felt her hand wrung around my neck. I sat there never putting even a single inch between us. I kept her sitting on my lap, she snuggled closer to me. I can feel that the pain is disappearing from my body. I was afraid for a bit thinking that it might be transfering to her again.

"Shhhh...Mika. It will be okay. I'll take care of you." I wispered to her ear. God, I want to press my lips in her temple just to assure her that i'll be just here with her. But for God's sake I will not take advantage of her. We were not even properly introduced to each other.

I ran my hand to her auburn hair to let her know that I ment what I said. It wasn't something just to make her quiet, I wanted to take care of this woman. Huminga ako ng malalim tightening my grip on her. God she felt so good, so right in my arms.

"Kiefer, sa tingin ko kailangang i-alis mo siya dito." was Ara telling me to take Mika away? Napakunot ang aking noo sa sinabi niya, pero narinig ata niya ang katanungan sa aking utak.

"Sa tingin ko alam ko kung ano ang nagyayari sa kanya, at mas makakabuti kung umalis muna kayo dito at magpunta somewhere private, si Mika nalang ang magpapaliwanag sa iyo kung ok na ang lagay nya"

"Hindi ba puedeng dito nalang idol, baka d pa niya kaya" sagot ko kay ara. Sa tingin ko kasi di pa talaga kaya ni Mika at mas makakabuti kung nandito siya sa dorm nila.

"Mamaya darating na dito ang mga team mates namin at ayoko na makita nila na ganyan siya" bigla kong naisip na tama nga ang sabi ni Ara, another thing is that I can't leave her here in this condition sa mas mabuti na kami nalang ang aalis.

"I trust you Kiefer, ikaw nalang muna ang bahala sa kanya, she will be okay soon at siya nadin ang bahalang mag-explain sa iyo" now mas lalo akong naguguluhan.

Ano ba ang sinasabi ni Ara, well my instinct tells me that I am the right person that she can trust.
I felt Mika pulled a little away from me.

She wiped her tears with her fingers."sorry, nabasa na ang damit mo" she hicupped as she brushed at my damped shirt.

"It doesn't matter" sabi ko sa kanya, still never letting go of her.

"Can you walk? Pinapalayas na tayo ni Idol" I chucked, I was trying to draw a smile from her, releasing the tension and awkwardness in our position knowing na ngayon pa lang kami nagkakilala, well technically hindi pa nga pala kami nagpakilala sa isa't-isa.

She nodded then I slowly let go of her and tried to make her stand. Ara also came at her rescue but when she touched her she squinted and jerked.

"Hay naku bes ah, if I hadn't known better iisipin ko na allergic sa akin" nakuha pang magbiro ni Ara sa kanya, and she mananged to smile. Ara smiled with a relief, then she looked at me and nodded giving me signal to take her friend. I smiled at her in return assuring her that Mika is safe with me.

I led her to my car and buckled her up in the passenger's seat. Ara was there when I closed her side of the door. She handed me her celphone and told me to call her whatever may happen. I took the phone and said my goodbye to her and thank her for trusting Mika to me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
vote
comment
spread
suggest