Fourteen

My eyes darted down to look at her beautiful face when suddenly she began to move. A small moan slipped from her mouth habang sinusubukan niyang isiksik ang kanyang mukha sa aking leeg, and oh boy!, it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard.

Her leg was drapped across my hips, rubbing against a very sensitive area of mine without her knowledge and I am struggling to hold on in a reaction.

Hindi naglaon ay bumaba ang kanyang paa sa pagitan ng aking mga hita, her body curling in dangerously close to some anatomy of mine that is covered by boxers.

"Mika" I said, "Wake up please." Her response was one of the breathy moans she was making for a period of time now.

"Oh shit" I grunted, paano ba naman kasi, gumalaw pa ang babaeng ito at mas lalo tuloy siyang napalapit kay junior!! I was bitting my lips trying to hold back the noice that is beggining to come out of me.

"Come on baby, you need to wake up now" I tried rolling on my side pero mas lalo siyang kumapit sa akin.

"Mika pleaseee..." I begged, and then she sighed against my neck before suddenly slidding her leg off me. Oh thank God.

"Morning Kief" she mumbled. "I'm so sorry" oh, she was embarassed, kaya pala pulang-pula ang kanyang mga pisngi.

"It's alright baby, nahihirapan lang akong controlin ang sarili ko when you're all over me like that" kumindat ako sa kanya at saka niyakap siya ulit.

"Anong oras na?" tanong niya sa akin.

"Oras na para bumangon ka diyan at may pag-uusapan tayo" sagot ko naman sa kanya. But if I have a choice, I will just stay here in bed to cuddle with her the whole day. Pero kailangan naming pag usapan ang mga bagay-bagay and this can't wait for another hour. And before she could protest, I got out of bed and wore my clothes.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

She was a vision as she entered that door, with her dark hair, rosy red votton mouth,and deep dazzling eyes.

All eyes followed her, female or male, while she walks toward the counter. Everyone was enchanted by her I couldn't help but feel drawn to her like a moth to a lamp.

Isn't she the most beautiful thing I've ever seen? Possible kaya? Is she the one? It was like she has a magnetic pull, and has the ability to make me forgot everything else. Gusto kong lumapit sa kanya, gusto kong tignan siya sa mata. Pero bago pa man ako tumayo ay nakita kong nagbayad na siya at papalabas na ng cnvinient store. I need to hurry. I immediately went to the counter and paid the items I took and followed her outside.

I don't know which direction she took. Damn, kung kailan kailangan kong lumipad para mas madali ko siyang mahanap eh hindi ko magawa. Asar naman kasi, kailangan fullmoon lang pwedeng magshift.