Fifteen

I followed every move made by his shirt and jeans when I noticed him at the back of the store. Even with so many guys there, it was like my senses were drawn to him. I could ot deny that he was hot! A weird pulling in his direction was messing up my purpose of being there. He was a damn distraction. I know that he is also a shifter but i can't afford to pay more attention to him right now, so I just went out to the store in a hurry in order to avooid him.

Nagising ako mula sa aking pagkakahimbing at napabuntong hininga, inhaling the freshness and the warmness of the cozy place here I was laid down. Inalala ko ang mga nangyari kagabi. And then it hit me, nasaan ako at paano ako napunta dito. I close my eyes trying to remember what happened lasst night. And it all came back to me...

I found him,,, yung lalake sa convinient store,,,siya yun,,, It was hard for me to say it but he's...Mine...

Then I opened my eyes in alarm, suddenly realizing na wala akong suot na damit maliban sa panloob ko. I think i'll have a panic attack that any woman would have when waking up in a strange bed, with a strange man, in a strange place after a strange night, almost naked!

"Hi" sabi ng isang boses lalake. I glared at him and there he was, gorgeous, shirtless and with an amazing smile. And why is he shirtless and me nothing but my underwear!!!

"Hungry??" tanong niya, trying to get a response from me. I am beginning to panic, iniisip ko kung ano ang itsura ko sa umaga, with my hair a mess and wake up face.

Seriously?!?!? Nababaliw na ata ako. I am thinking how I looked when I am in unfamiliar house, in the bed of a man who's name I don't even know!!!

"You fainted at the park. I brought you to my house." Paliwanag niya, tsssssss englishero pa ata ang lalakeng ito.

"My clothes??" tanong ko trying to conceal my uneasy feeling. Naconscious ako about the thought of being undress by him, and not even waking up. Never pa itong nangyari sa akin. Naalala ko ang sobrang sakit na naramdaman ko kagabi, isama mo pa ang pamatay na training, ang pagiging captain ng team, ang paghabol sa DL, kaya siguro hindi na kinaya ng katawan ko ang ganung klaseng sakit.

I bit my lip, lost in my toughts. I looked on him instead, on his amazing sexy lips that are movingto reply to me. I swallowed hard when my mouth began to tingle with the urge to kiss him. Waaaahhh!!!!! Nababaliw n nga talaga ako!!!

"There," turo niya. "You can clean yourself up in the bathroom if you want."

Tinignan ko ang tinuro niya, making sense that I wasn't showing my nudity, even if he had the nerve to take my clothes off. And then napaisip ako, san pala ito natulog? And why was he shirtless, showing his breathtaking torso. Nahihirapan akong magconcentrate at magsalita, I am acting weird.

"Do you rememner what happened last night before you fainted?" tanong niya a akin. Translation,,,gusto niyang malaman kung natatandaan ko na siya ang mate ko. Tumango ako at yumoko. I might probably looked confused and puzzled pero paano ko naman makakalimutan na nakita ko na ang mate ko.

"We'll talk about that later" tugon niya. He wasn't looking anywhere than my face. Kadalasan kasi eh kung saan saan nakatingin ang ga lalake. But he was staring at my face, seeming intrigued and actually concerned about me.

Nilibot ko ang aking paningin sa kabuoan ng kwarto.May isang painting na nakasabit sa isang bahagi nito. It is a man na nakayuko. Nkatayo siya sa dagat with his body from waist down is submerged under water. He has well defined muscles in his arms and pack of abs. His arms are spread in a 45degree angle with his fingertips barely touching the surface. Then there comes his reflection, a crow, with its wings in the same angle as his arms. Does he see himself like this fowl and reflects himself as a bird?