XV

"You're my relation in connection to the sun... with you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome" -Beyoncé

"You really think we should be back in New York?" Rim questioned me for the hundred time

"Yea I feel like I belong here, I thought you didn't know nobody here... you seem worried"

"Not worries baby just enjoyed being secluded with just you, guess I just got used to that way of life..." He said putting his arms around my waist

"I understand that but it's time that I come back and face my demons head on."

"I can't just keep having these nightmares and going through hell." He nodded kissing my forehead

We landed a couple of hours ago and we booked a hotel, Rim immediately started to act weird and at first I brushed it off but now I'm starting to worry that he is hiding something from me.

My mind hasn't stopped racing maybe coming back home and seeing him will calm me. I prayed that he was the solution to stop this insomnia. I beat myself for being so indecisive for thinking that he was the solution to all my raging thoughts. I'm a confused mess.

The way I feel about him made me regret jumping into things with Rim so quickly. At the end of the day I'll always appreciate Rim for being around when I needed a friend the most but I've realized that I don't love him, never have and I never will. He was honestly a band-aid.

No matter how much I wanted myself to move on from East, I simply just couldn't. I'm madly in love with this man and I don't know what else to do other than seeing him.

"I'll be back soon..." after watching movies together I had to get out

My Uber arrived and I jumped in and put in my AirPods. My heart started to beat out of my chest as I moved to my destination.

East