Chapter 3: 3 years later

Welcome to chapter 3!

In this chapter,  we have a time skip to see how Alden and Ekram have settled into their new roles but what is this? Tensions are growing and limits are being tested.

Warnings: There might be some smut or slash in this chapter with Yaoi moments.

I do NOT own the Fate series, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 3: 3 Years Later

CITY OF URUK

ZIGGURAT PALACE

Gilgamesh sighs as he sat on his throne in a meeting, it was to do with a crime a mongrel had committed. Honestly, it was boring for the king but he had to do his duty and see to this man's punishment.

His eyes glanced around the room until they stopped on Alden, who stood beside his throne in his armor. It has been 3 years since they met and since Alden became his royal guard, Alden had settled in nicely among the ranks and earned the respect of the soldiers and other guards.

He did his job well and kept any attempts on his life to a minimum, he also kept Gilgamesh entertained with spars/training and his personality just seemed to liven the place up.

Gilgamesh looked back at the criminal as he heard the last bit of evidence, the man had killed his wife and her secret lover after he caught her with said secret lover. The man then killed his children in a rampage and almost killed 3 other people before being caught.

"He will be executed at dawn tomorrow, I will not have senseless murder in my kingdom," Gilgamesh said his voice stern as the man clearly not sane of mind struggles against the guards.

"I'm not gonna die! That woman deserved it for deceiving me!" The man yelled and in a fit of strength and rage broke free and charged at the king with a dagger he took from the guard.

People yelled in alarm as blood spilled but it was not the kings' blood, there standing before Gilgamesh was Alden with a sword of pure metal in his hand that vanishes as blood stained the ground from the now decapitated man. His armor had blood droplets on them and his chest and right cheek, he sighs as he gestured to the guards.

"Clean this up," Alden said as a few servants ran off to get the items needed for cleaning.

Gilgamesh released the breath he was holding as he watched Alden, his heart was racing inside his chest as he watched Alden accept a cloth from a priest and cleaned his cheek and chest of blood. He had to admit his view on Alden was changing, the king bit his inner cheek as he fought with himself.

Lately, he had been getting...hot and bothered around Alden. His heart would race and his cheeks would threaten to change colors, he more often than he would like to admit found himself admiring Alden when he was nearby or training. That was another thing, training with the demi-god brought out his playful side that he thought he lost but now there was a tension creeping into them.

"My king?" Alden said snapping Gilgamesh from his thoughts.

"Ah, I'm done for the evening, have food sent to my chamber," Gilgamesh said getting up, his clothing rustling since he was in his royal garments.

"Right away my king," A servant said before leaving as Gilgamesh left the room with Alden close behind.

"That was more dramatic than the last one," Alden said as he moved to walk beside Gilgamesh.

"That it was the mongrel was mad thankfully he has been put down now," Gilgamesh said as they arrived at the gardens and went outside letting the sun warm them.