Chapter 11: Plans

Here is the next chapter!

In this chapter, Gilgamesh and Enkidu learn about the modern world and Tokiomi puts his plan into action.

Also, should I male or female Saber? I just want some opinions here.

And Gil is going to get very frustrated in this chapter, you'll soon see why all I'm saying is Tokiomi is not putting himself in Gilgamesh's good books right now.

And one last thing! There is a surprise at the end of the chapter, I'm sure you lot will like it. ;)

I do NOT own the Fate series, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 11: Plans

Enkidu chuckles as he sat at the dinner table as Edan sat beside him, he had made a nice breakfast of something called pancakes, Enkidu liked the food it was light yet tasty and he could mix so many fruits with it. He smiled as Akira teased Gilgamesh by trying to take the king's food but Gilgamesh was not having any of it.

"Akira! Stop it, eat your own pancakes!" Gilgamesh said even as he smirks batting Akira's hand away.

"Oh, you wound me, my king," Akira said dramatically holding a hand to his chest making everyone chuckle.

Akira smirks as he lowers his hand and went back to eating his food, after eating Edan placed the dishes in the dishwasher and showed Enkidu how it worked. Akira was currently showing his king how the TV worked.

"Interesting, so it has many forms of entertainment?" Gilgamesh asked looking through the many channels.

"Yes, from sci-fi to drama, to documentaries, and so forth, I like the crime channel and history channel," Akira said as Gilgamesh flipped to a channel where it was showing a documentary about the seven deadly sins.

"Hm, oh? Lust? Hehehe," Gilgamesh said with a smirk as Akira saw what he landed on.

Whenever they got on the subject of lust it always made Gilgamesh's mind go down the gutter, thankfully he always kept a hold of himself until they were alone to deal with the kings problem.

"Now is not the time for this kind of thing my king," Akira said with a sigh making Gilgamesh huff but change the channel he would watch that documentary later.

After watching some crime shows together Akira got Gilgamesh away from the TV and told him to wait in the living room while he went to get a surprise, curious as to what it was the king stood with his arms crossed while Edan leads Enkidu outside to show him the garden.

"This better be worth the wait," Gilgamesh said looking around when he heard movement and looked only to see a big stuffed lion?

"What the?" Gilgamesh asked shocked as Akira chuckles holding the life-sized doll.

"Surprise, I don't think it's possible to own a real one but a plush one is just as cute," Akira said with a grin as Gilgamesh looked the doll over.

"It's very soft," Gilgamesh said taking the doll.

"It doubles as a pillow, I was thinking of having it here in the living room," Akira said with a shrug.

"Let's test it out then," Gilgamesh said before smirking as he dragged Akira back over to the TV, this time they set up the lion and pillows on the floor, Akira got some snacks as they settled down to watch some movies together.

During one movie, Gilgamesh began to feel a bit amorous. The movie they were watching had some very...erotic hinted themed scenes in it, it made some not so kingly thoughts enter his head then again when he was around Akira/Alden kingly thoughts were very far away from his mind.