Chapter 6: Troubles

Here is the next chapter!

In this chapter, a small-time skip and trouble starts.

Also, warnings for lemons and yaoi scenes ahead.

I do NOT own the Fate series, just my Oc and story idea.

Enjoy!

Chapter 6: Troubles

It was quiet in the ziggurat as the sun graced over the land, it's light began the start of a new day as people began to awaken.

Among them, inside the king's chamber, a groan as heard as on the bed lay Alden and Gilgamesh. Alden groans as he slowly awoke with a yawn before sitting up, he stretched before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

His body was lacking any clothing as he looked at Gilgamesh who was still sleeping but in the same state, as he was, he smiled running a hand through his hair that was out of its ponytail and in need of a brush.

A faint knock made him look up as the door opens quietly to show a servant, he paused seeing Alden awake before bowing and placing a tray of food on a table before leaving.

Alden chuckles as he looked back at his king, it's been 2 months since the festival and everything was lively. To start with, Alden and Gilgamesh's relationship was discovered a week after the festival.

It was by a servant girl actually, she had been told to deliver some food to the king after he missed the evening meal. She had walked into the king's chamber and saw a very naked king and his guard making out on the bed. Of course, the door opening made them look over to see the stunned woman, who stood there staring at them in shock.

Alden had been ready to get up and check to see if she was okay with how long she stayed frozen before her face changed to a deep red and blood escaped her nose, Gilgamesh was amazed by how much blood escaped her and never knew a mongrel could produce that much from their noses.

The servant girl then gained a smile on her face as she placed the food down, bow to them both with congratulations added in, and left with a strange giggle and still bleeding nose.

This made Alden look at Gilgamesh and say 'we got busted' this made them both burst into laughter as the next day news quickly spread of the relationship, many were very happy while some were wondering how long they had been together for and how the hell didn't they notice it sooner.

Ekram and Enkidu's relationship was also discovered making many of the females coo at how 'adorable' the two were together making Enkidu blush a bright red as Ekram chased them away while an amused Alden and Gilgamesh watched on.

Another thing that happened was Badia became the new high priestess and things were running smoothly at the temple, she would often visit with reports and to keep them updated on things around the city.

"Hm, time to start the day," Alden mutters as he leans down placing a kiss on Gilgamesh's lips.

"Hm," Gilgamesh groans as he woke up, he felt lips on his own and immediately knew who it was.

"Alden, must you?" Gilgamesh asked as Alden pulled back.

"Yes, it's better than pushing you out of bed the last time I did it you shot a sword at me," Alden chuckled as he got up.

"I was startled as anyone would be," Gilgamesh said as he got up and went over to the food.

After eating and having a wash the king and his guard went to the throne room and went about their duties, Ekram and Enkidu showed up soon after. Ekram gave his report on the mages he was training as Enkidu yawns a bit sleepy still.