1.Long Day

It had been a tough fought fight and Aizawa was exhausted.He was covered in small cuts and bruises,nothing too serious but he knew it was going to ache like hell for a few days at least.But he didn't care about that right now.He wanted Zashi,and he wanted sleep.Thats all Shouta could think about as he twisted the key in the lock and half stumbled into the apartment both Zashi and he shared.Shota glanced around and listened for any trace of his significant other but alas,it seemed he wasn't home quite yet.
"Ah crap" mumbled the black haired male.The aching and tiredness was starting to set in plus the one person he cared about wasnt here.Shota flopped onto the sofa and let the darkness take control,at least for a while.

Hizashi bid the radio station farewell,and began the walk home:it had also been a tiring day for him,and he longed to see Shota.Pausing outside their apartment,Hizashi fumbled about in his pockets and produced a set of keys.Excitedly,he practically slammed open the door and stepped inside the apartment.

"HEY SHO-
He immediately noticed the figure of a bruised and scraped up Aizawa passed out on the sofa.Quickly but quietly he dropped his bag and went over to the medical cabinet located in the bathroom to search for disinfectant and bandages.Once those were found,Hizashi made his way back over to Shouta,running his hand through Shoutas hair,softly calling out to the man as to wake him up.Sluggishly,the raven haired man open his eyes to meet the concerned eyes of Hizashi.

"Zashi..?"

"Hey Sho,I'm gonna need you to sit up so I can take a look at your injuries ok?"

"Mm...sure"

Shouta sat up,groaning in pain as he did so although ever so quiet as to not alarm the individual in front of him.He tugged off his now ripped shirt and extended his arms,allowing Hizashi to dab disinfectant on his cuts and bandage them for him,wincing a few times at the sudden sting and coolness of the disinfectant.Hizashi finished his work and,setting the medical items aside,stared deep into Shotas eyes.He looked embarrassed almost,and slightly sad.Embracing the now bandaged man,he  listened as Shouta mumbled out an apology.

"Sorry I'm so weak Zashi..."

"Who said you had anything to be sorry for? We're all human after all,now c'mon get some rest you big dummy"

A wave of comfortable silence drifted over the two for a minute,as they relished in the others embrace.

"I love you Zashi..."

"...I love you too Sho"

Shouta smiled as he drifted off in Zashi's arms,and soon Hizashi joined him,peace drifting over the apartment.

A/N
Hey guys,Digi here! I haven't wrote a book in a while so it's not my best work but I thought I'd give it a shot again,y'know? I couldn't get these lovable dorks out of my head so I made a oneshot book about them.
Got any requests? Comment them for a chance of me writing them (or at least trying to) Hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night or whatever time it is (it's currently 23:42 in England haha...)

Oh yeah before I forget this oneshot was based off an image I found on Pinterest!I have an EraserMic board with >300 images! Unfortunately I don't know who the artist is so if you know please tell me! Their artsyle is amazing and I'd like to see more of their work!✨✨✨

[596 words]