Energy drinks

So I heard about these things called energy drinks, so I decided to take a couple gulps.
They say they make you hyper and out of control and make your brain think in different directions but really, they just don't know what they're talking about! This airplane crashed into the Mississippi River one time and I guess titanic was in there too but people argued about bedroom sizes. Speaking of girls! This one dog I found on the side of the road was super cute but iron gloves are meaningless! You'll burn yourself either way!
I saw this really cute guy, and I was so excited because I haven't ate in a while so I was relieved to know there was medicine.
Oh speaking of medicine. Ebola has a cure now I think, I hope.
I hope I don't visit Ebola land.
Wait.
Isn't that in Africa!
But ... Africa is too far.
Good thing love is for fake fans of 5 seconds of summer.
A potato told me never to walk like Beyoncé, and I asked why because like WHO DOESNT WANT TO WALK LIKE BEYONCÉ?!
He told me a monkey would eat me so I agreed and ran about to my lama.
My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her Bob is for riding around NOT cooking silly!
How do cars fit into malls?
SPEAKING OF MALLS! Hey... That sounds like molls. Molly. Oh my gosh, I'm a mall.
I have a unicorn named bob but don't let his name fool you! Because honestly he's too cool for you.
Is it bad too like more guys than 4? Cause boys are like birds and I have 5 and I love them all. But people are cookies so what does that make the boy birds? Cookie-bird-boys? Oh my gosh! That's so cute! OTP YES.
WOW THIS DRINK IS GOOD. but I don't understand why they say they make you think dif- oh look a chicken.