Reason, Season, Lifetime

After seeing this again, I felt relief

After seeing this again, I felt relief. It has not been easy lately, for you and me. But after all that has been said and done, nothing has changed. There is still love. I still miss you. And i guess, a part of me will always look forward to the time we'll be able to see each other again eye to eye.

After seeing this again, i felt thankful. For all the times you've made me smile, even those moments you made me cry. And in my heart, i don't feel regrets. Loving you may have been a serious mistake, but it was something i willingly risked.

After seeing this again, i realized so much. I never thought i can actually give this much love- to a point i wouldn't feel hate or pain or madness. Not a bit. And its surprising.

We both were a reason, a season or a lifetime in each other's journey. More than anything else, i am glad we both dropped by.

I guess at this point, we may have to part ways and move on. Know that in all of this craziness, there wasn't a single moment that i ever thought of taking back. If i had to do this all over again, i would. Because whatever that has happened, i was happy. You made me happy- so so much. Everything was real, i have no doubts. Never did it came to me that something along the way was a lie. What i felt was true. You were true.

What we had was one of the best chapters in my life, i'd want for you to remember that. It might've not been long, but that chance of being with you was all worth each and every time.

I would only wish for you to be really happy- genuinely happy. I do hope you get to fix things up, and be better. You are a rare soul, and for whatever it takes, keep that in you. You deserve all the great things life has to offer. Always remember that you are loved and cared for. Your existence is a blessing to many. You are worth fighting for.

Whatever reason we've both been in each other's life may be over, but i want you to know that you'd forever be part of me. You will always have a very special place in my heart. You will forever be loved.

You will always be my favorite memory and heartbreak, and everything in between.

This may be the end for us now. Somewhere, sometime in our next lifetime probably, we may find each other again. Maybe then, we won't just be dropping by. Maybe we'll have a different ending. Maybe then there'll be an 'US' for a lifetime.

I still love you. I still miss you so damn much. But this isn't our time.

Thanks for being my sweetest mistake. 'Til we meet again. ❤