Trust Issues...

Hey. I've got few things to say. But i guess i'd have to just go straight ahead to that one thing. I know what you've been through and obviously, you're heavy on trust. And so you checked on me- not in a way i expected but you did. It was for me, unfair. Trust is also a thing for me, and at the onset i only had your words to fill me in and believed in them.

At the end of it all, whether i am to be trusted or not is of course your call. I just feel that maybe you went a bit too much getting me played. I engaged in all other conversations, yes. Made some accommodations and considered trying it out- but i've always ended up choosing you. I may not have the most definite reason to make you my priority, but i did.

When i said i think i might have started to have feelings, its true. I wasn't supposed to, but i did. And when i said i wasn't expecting anything from you, i meant it. It was me taking the risks all in, and giving it a try.

You had your guards up and resorting to what you've done is your way of getting feed on how much you can trust me. But sometimes, things can still be different. And even if most times it doesn't feel necessary, people would still have to prove themselves. I'm not scared to prove mine.

Well, i dont think anything would still change with what i've said since you've already come up with an impression of me but i still feel the need i let you know. It wasn't easy getting over trust issues, but not everyone is the same. You pretty much know what you're worthy of and i do, too.