24 - Boyfriend

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I-NVJFNUHE

The minute I opened my eyes I was immediately greeted by the warm welcome of the sun's heat, until it started blinding me.

In a haze of confusion and tiredness, I lifted my palm to shield my eyes from the blinding light, stretching out my legs only to have them bang against something in front of me.

My eyes snapped open quickly, and my heart jumped in alarm.

I was in a car.

But not in just anyone's car, I was in Jungkook's car.

And he was driving with one hand on the steering wheel, with his shirt sleeve rolled up to his elbow.

Holy shit.

His other hand was resting on his thighs comfortably, as his finger tapped along to a tune he was humming under his breath. The radio singing along quietly in the background.

I swiped out my phone and gasped at the time;

It's 4 AM?!

My small gasp immediately caught his attention, and before he could even glance at me; he was already smiling.

A purple hue lit up the car.

I stretched out my limbs and sighed, whispering a greeting back when my soulmate chirped out a 'good morning'.

"Where are we going?" I asked gently, narrowing my eyes slightly as Jungkook tried to hold back his mischievous smirk.

"We're going to see your parents,"

I nodded.

"Oh ok, to see my parents..."

Wait-

"What?" I suddenly blurted, my loud voice making him finch slightly, however somehow keeping the car steady.

I shrunk back in my seat when he gave me a look of pure pride and mischief.

"Your mum called your phone when I was about to drive you to my house, seeing as you were already asleep," He began.

I ignored the jump of my heart upon thinking about what would've happened if I woke up in his bed.

Why is my mind like this?

"I thought it was my phone at the time, so I picked up. We chatted for a bit and she suggested we go to her house in Daegu for a little visit. Thankfully, I can just postpone any meetings and work related stuff for this weekend."

He winked, I couldn't help but smile as his expression turned giddy.

My hand found his that was resting on his thigh, and my grin only widened when his cheeks suddenly turned pink.

"Did we ever mention taking this slow?" I suddenly asked, my gem sparkling a bright pink and dark red as Jungkook composed himself and spared me a hooded look.

"No, I suppose we didn't." he spoke gruffly, like he was hinting me at something, although I was already aware and going for it.

"Then I guess I can say this with no regrets or hesitation," I began, a lingering smile still playing on my lips to the point where my cheeks began to hurt from grinning so much.

My soulmate waited eagerly for me to continue.

"I want you to be my boyfriend, Kook."