Part 1 : Chapter 1

Author's note:

Hi guys!
This is my first chapter, and I've worked hard on it,so just enjoy it and tell me in the comments what you think! Thanks for reading.

~Samanta

I was sweating as I ran away and hid behind a wall, leaning back and catching my breath.

Suddenly a man ran past shouting and swearing under his breath,with the look of determination on his face. I knew he was not stopping anytime soon.

I pressed myself against the wall praying he wouldn't see me and I sighed in relief and slid down to the ground when I couldn't hear him anymore.

I tryed to rub the blood from my arms, but it kept streaming from my arms. I felt something run down my back when I felt it I saw blood as I brought my hand up to my face.

Crap! That jerk! I thought as I collected myself. I started walking clutching my arm tightly as blood drops seeped down. Thank the goddess no one was around. I looked back making sure he was not behind me as I quickened my pace.

I tried to break into a bigger run when I felt my lungs burning for air. So I slowed down. Where was I even going to go to? I had no relatives expect for that jerk, his sorry excuse of a wife and their bratty daughter.

I calmed myself and started to think. I had no friends either... I was always locked inside, hidden from the world. But I tried to escape ....

She shivers remembering the first time she tried to escape outside. But then she saw her escape. The forest. He wouldn't be able to find her there with all the wildlife and the diffrent scents.

But then she started to think over everything... she's going to be a rougue...., she might get killed if she enters another packs  territory....

Well anything is better than here. She heard her wolf growl in agreement as she entered the forest looking back for the last time...