Chapter 2

Author's note:

Hi guys!
I know I said I would edit everything when I got to chapter 5 but in the end, I decided I would edit every chapter when I completed it so you wouldn't have to read my mistakes.
So far thanks for putting up with my nonsense and for reading this.
Enjoy the rest of the chapter!

~ Samanta

I inhaled and exhaled the soft breeze. Why had i not done this before?

I started walking enjoying the scenery, when my wolf started howling, begging to be let out. I took every opportunity I had and I shifted. Although I was injured I wasn't going to say no to a run.

I ran and ran as the breeze wipped last my face sticking out my tongue, I was enjoying every moment. When suddenly I heard a rustle from the bushes and I shifted, as quickly as ever.

I let out a sign of relief when I saw a small squirrel, but then.....
Crap! I forgot my clothes! What the heck was i even thinking? What if someone sees me? I thought. As I cursed myself walking back to the spot where I had shifted.

My wolf was as angry as ever that I was going back wanting to enjoy the freedom and the wind.
As I neared the place where I had left my clothes, I picked them up and put them on.

I looked at my arms. The sound wasn't that deep but it still hurt.
Thanks to the fast werewolf healing. She thought but she knew it wasn't only because of that. She started prodding the area for a little bit watching everything quietly when she heard something growl .....

.
.
.

It was her stomach.... If course is be hungry without eating for a few days... She thought to herself but kept walking.

Then she heard water. A lake!
She could catch fish from there!
She quickly got into the water and tryed the grab the fish without succeding.

Ughhhhhh.....
How is it that hard? She called herself down waiting quietly and silently until a fish passed. She caught the fish and started ripping it apart shoving it into her mouth hungrily not even waiting to kill it or take its guts out.

That's when she heard another rustle. Those DAMN squirrels!
But then a wolf emerged on the other side of the lake.

That is definitely not a normal wolf.. She thought as she looked at the beautiful white wolf with its beautiful blue eyes... then she realised what was looking back at her cautiously ....

A damn werewolf.... now she was in trouble....
First she hunts in their lake, then enters their territory, then dares to even stare the wolf in the eyes.

But she couldn't take her eyes off the Wolve's eyes so beautiful, yet so cold, just like Ice.

She feels a strange pull towards the wolf but ignores it, when suddenly she's torn away from la la land when the wolf disappears in the bushes.

Yup I'm screwed