Jonathan x reader

WARNING: SMUT
AGED UP
THIS IS STAYING IN Y/N'S POV.
||your pov||
Me and Jon were fighting about him flirting with girls. I was a complete mess and I just couldn't get myself together so I just ran to my room. I heard Jon walk upstairs and open my door but I just ignored him.
Jon "Come on baby. Just listen to me"
Y/n "Fine, ok."
Jon "Ok. You dont have to believe me. I was not purposely nor accidentally flirting with the girls. They were flirting with me. I bet everyone could hear the discomfort in my voice. I just flirted back so they wouldnt hurt you. They threatened to hurt you if I dont flirt or talk to them. I did it for you, so you wont get hurt. Please, forgive me?"
Y/n "I believe you but I'm not forgiving you" I say, still hurt from the events of today.
Jon "I could make it up to you" he says as he smirks.
Y/n "Prove it" I say smirking back.
Jon "I will" he says as he climbs on top of me, leaning down to kiss me. He did and I kissed back. A few seconds later, it turned into a makeout session. And the next thing I know, we're completely naked. He starts to kiss my neck and leaves hickeys. He finds my sweet spot and starts sucking. Which causes me to moan. He starts kissing down my body, all the way to my heat. Once he gets there, he looks up at me in a way for my permission, I nod my head, and he goes down, licking and sucking my clit hard and I turn into a moaning mess. He then sticks a finger in and then another. He goes fast and I start moaning and screaming as he finger fucks me. I feel the knot in my stomach tighten as he goes faster.
Y/n "Omg. I'm gonna cummm!

As I scream that, he stops and pulls out his fingers.

Y/n "Hey, what was that for? I was about to cum.
Jon "Oh, babe. I'm not letting you cum yet. Just wait till I'm inside you. But first, suck me off.
Y/n "Ok, Daddy.

As I say that, I walk over to him and bend down. I lick the tip as he groans. Then I just take him all in my mouth and start licking and sucking. I go harder till he cums in my mouth and I swallow it. He smirked as he put me on my back and lines up with my entrance. Before he goes inside of me, he looks at me for permission and I nod my head yes.

He slowly goes in, a tear falls from my eye as the pain comes. Once hes all the way in, he waits for my permission to move.

Y/n "You can move now
Y/n "I've not forgiven you yet so let's see if you earn my trust and forgiveness.
Jon "Ok.

He pulls out and then slams into me. He thrusts into me as pleasure over comes me.

I start moaning like crazy as he thrusts into me. He goes a little bit faster.

Y/n "Yes,yesss. That feels so good daddy
Jon "You like that dont you
Y/n "Yeah I do.

He thrusts into me as his thrusts get sloppier which means hes close.
Y/n "I'm gonna cum.
Jon "Not yet babygirl. Not until you forgive me. Forgive me?
Y/n "No

He thrusts into me more.

Jon "Forgive me now
Y/n "No

He slows down and pulls out, slamming back into me as I moan really loud.

Jon "Forgive me?
Y/n "Yesss

I scream as i release all over him as he cums inside of me.

He pulls out and lays next to me.

Jon "Now you forgive me
Y/n "Yes, I do
Jon "Ok

We lay there, thinking about what just happened. We look at each other as we lean in for one last kiss before pulling away and going to sleep.
----------------------------------
My first ever full smut. (Also your parents were on a three month vacation together.) (Jon and y/n's family) (And you were on birth control) How did you like it?
Bye
          Emma