Chapter Two: Normal or no?

Faye P.O.V.

I feel shivers run through my body as I stand up from the bench but quickly sit down as my head starts to spin harder. "No...don't cry you are a big girl now." I repeated to myself under my trembeling cold breath. "You were taught to not cry so d-don't cry." I feel my eyes burn as tears are about to fall, but I gather myself up and try to not break down. I grip my shirt as my head hurts too much for me to handle. Leaning back against the brick wall of the building I sighed. 

Faye is my name, I have been living in a huge lie all my life. I only found out the truth when I turned nineteen years old, but for the the past of my life I have been lied to and never knew the actual truth on how I never saw my mother...or father for the matter. Since I was two years old, I was 'kept' in this type of building which kind of was a hospital but only for expiriments...expiriments on humans. I was one of the test subjects there, or should I say the special test subjects due to my rare blood. But since I was very young I didn't know better and obeyed what I was told to do. Due to that, they had the apportunity to test any type of drug on me...and off course all the drugs they used on me left permanent effects in my body. Until I turned nineteen, I found out the actual truth on why I was so 'special' and why I was always told my mother was out to take care of some business. I was told I was taken away from my mother for two reasons, the rare blood I had was what made me somewhat special to them and they wanted to test it and two is that my father passed away from unknown causes in the hospital two months ago when my mother was still pregnant with me. And by the rules of this government a woman with no husband was not allowed to keep her child since the me were the ones who mostly worked and not the women. The nurse who had taken care of me ever since I was two told me this, because she said she couldn't stand seeing me living in all the lies I was told...even by her. Once I knew the actual truth, it took me awhile to understand why I had so much things different from a normal human being who was not tested on so many drugs that their hair turned as white as a sheet of plain paper. I can feel things other people can't, I can hear things other people can't before it is actually super close to them. I understood that I was not a normal girl, I was some kind of testing machine that was just used by the doctors...and I think that if I would not have ran away from there I would have stayed there until my death.