Part 5

Robyn was now in the coma in the atlas. She was still alive but t he fights still ended in a disaster. She need to recover to fight. It would have been hell for her if Qrow hadn't arrived and stepped in. Bronze is a real monster and he have to he stopped. Blake came to check on her. She was really horrified to see her in a terrible state like this. What makes her jump scared even more, when she saw on the tv. a figure that she had enough of.

News lady: There has been a massacre here in atlas. News reporter that this is who is responsible for all of this.

Blake just stared  up at the figure inn the tv. It was Grimm looking Adam Taurus. She thought it was all over but it was not. Her nightmare is coming back now. What can she do now. She is scared the moment that she saw him. She felt her hand being held by somehow. It was Yang. She was holding a her hand in concern.

Yang: don't worry Blake, I will always be there for you. If he comes here, I will be there.

Blake: Thank you Yang.

Blake wanted it all to be over. She doesn't  want to go through that nightmare all over again. She just wanted it all to end. This wasn't making this any easier for a atlas, since the relic of darkness could be in the hands of someone who is up to no good. There are two people that Winter have to take care of now.
There is nothing that they could do if this goes on. Qrow and Clover were having a chat.

Qrow: I am really sorry for what had happens to your friend.

Clover : it's just been so hard losing him.He was like a close friend to me. I really hope that he is happy where he is.

Clover looked own in sadness, still not quite getting over the loss of Marrow. Qrow looked a bit upset whe he said that but he gave to he strong. How can he be strong when there are people dying are there. He can't believe that his daughter Sapphire was apart of this whole mess. He have to stop both his nephew and his daughter before it is too late. Qrow's bad luck had just kicked when he dropped his glass full of whine.

Clover: Don't worry about that.

Clover got him a bottle full of whiskey.

Qrow: Thanks.

Qrow poured himself another bottle glass of whine. He drank out of the glass and it taste a bit different from the one that he had before.

Clover: So how does it taste?

Qrow: Different.

Clover:*Chuckles* That's how it should taste. Not like the one that you have before.

When the door opened up, it is was Winter had open up the door.

Winter: What are you doing?

Qrow: Could you cut us some slacks, we been through a lot lately. And we just need to relax.

Winter: Now is not the time for all your immaturity Qrow. We need to make to get all of the innocent people of out of here.

Qrow: Okay, just give me a second. I'm just getting ready.

Winter: There's Grimm that is attacking and you're acting like the usuals you.

Qrow: Hey look. Everyone needs a break. Maybe you should go ahead and some rest because people usual get really cranky whe they don't their sleep.

Winter was now annoyed at the way that Qrow has been acting.

Winter: just get the job done or else.

Team RWBY were still scared bjuat because of the danger that was heading towards Atlas.

Ruby: How can we take on a horde that is this big?