Chapter 2

*A/N Hey guys just letting you know that there are sexual encounters in this chapter, so if you don't like that sort of thing you can just read up untill it happens and then skip to the next chapter. And I'm extremely sorry if it sucks but I've never written a sex scene before.

ELLA'S P.O.V

Walking up to the after the show and seeing her stare, gave me hope that maybe, just maybe, she was into women. After introducingourselves and giving them the card, I just couldn't bare to let her go. I had to talk to her, to get to know her. I've never had these feelings before, that if I don't talk to her, I'm gonna regret it. So before I could think I blurted out "Hey do you guys wanna have a drink with us before they announce the winners and we have to go home?"

I looked at her, seeing her bite her lip. It makes me crazy. Now I wanna bite her lip. Oh the things I would do to her... Wait! What?... No, she's probably straight.

"Yeah, sure." the lead guitarist says, the rest of them nodding. When we got back into the club area the announcer said that the had won. It looked like she had no idea how good she really is.

After getting back from recieving their trophy and prize money, I congratulated them by giving each a hug. Keeping her for last I approached her wearily. Wrapping my arms around her I felt a jolt of electricity flowing through me, making me back away quickly. But now I want more, I want to touch her and kiss her and... No Ella! I stopped myself from the dirty thoughts I knew I was gonna have.

Getting our drinks and enjoying smalltalk, she got up and said that she was going to the restrooms before heading home. Kind of needing to go myself I said that I'd join her, seeing my chance. 

When we got there, I saw that it was empty. Closing the door behind me, I pressed her against it and crashed my lips into hers.

She froze. Cursing myself for my stupidity I began pulling away before she snaked her hands into my hair and pulled me to her.

The feeling of her lips against mine was excuisite, making me moan. She then flipped us around with my back against the door now. She deepened the kiss. 

Feeling her trailing her hand down my thigh it exploded with goosebumps. She wrapped her hand around the bend of my knee and lifted my leg onto her hip. I lift up my other leg and wrap it around her waist. Her hands grasped my ass while she kissed my sweet spot, making me moan yet again.

Deciding right there in the heat of the moment i asked her "Wanna get out of here?" Kissing my neck one last time she whispered "Thought you'd never ask."

My heart was going thousand miles a minute when she put me down. I took took her hand leading her out of the club. I wanted to call a taxi but she lead me over to a brand new cherry red and black ford mustang. I must say the girl has taste.

Climbing into the passanger side she started driving. We were entering a really rich part of town when she pulled into the driveway of a mansion.

Before climbing out she told me to quickly wait in the car. She got out unlocking the front door and opening it she returned. She went to my side of the car and opened my door for me. I barely stood when she swept me off my feet, literally, holding me bridal style she carried me through the froont door and up a flight of stairs.

She walked through a door and set me down on the bed. Before I could get second thoughts I put my hands behind her neck and pulled het towards me and crashed my lips into hers.

Groaning she let her hand find my hips where she scrunched the material of my dress, only breaking the kiss to pull the dress over my head. Seeing the opportunity I took the hems of her tanktop and pulled it off over her head. 

I let my hands roam across her body, finding the button of her jeans I unbuttoned it and took it off. 

The felling her body flushed against mine was phenomanal. I never wanted it to end.

Unhooking her bra and making it join the rest of its friends on the floor, I cupped her breasts and rubbed my thumbsnagainst her nipples.

Sitting us so that she was straddling me, I let her unhook my bra and discard it to the ground.

I leaned forward taking one hard nipple into my mouth while rolling the other between my my fingers.

She moaned, wrapped her hands into my hair and pulled me closer, wanting more. I complied by switching to her other breast.

Flipping us over so that she was laying on her back I kissed her full lips, trailing my hand lower I brushed my knuckles against her drenched thong over her hot core.

I let my hand trail down to her thigh. She let out a whimper and said "Stop teasing me!" I chuckled and kissed my way over her chest to her naval where I let my toungue dance around it.

I moved lover and gently grazed my teeth along he thighs. Taking the sides of her thong I almost ripped it off her. I kissed my way up, hovering over her heated core. I could smell her arousal and could see how wet she already was.

Putting my hands on her thighs I pressed them further apart and exposed her folds. I let my toungue slowly travel up her slit. She gripped the sheets shuddering and groaning in pleasure.

She gasped as I entered her with two fingers and sucked on her sesitive little nub. 

I went faster and harder untill I felt her exploding under me. Still licking I let her ride the waves and come down. 

I leaned up and kissed her, letting her taste herself.

She moved me off her, climbing on top of me she gave me a devious grin and said, "Now it's your turn." 

She went to work and believe me, she didn't dissapoint.