Terrible Day Of Mine

Yup anybody got those terrible days where you just want to sit at home instead of going to school well here's my story on those type of days cause I went to the hospital!

So I have my normal morning as I head to school I make my way to class we just watched a video than during my math class we did cards for army soldiers who couldnt go home for the holidays and I thought it was nice so once I finished that I headed to science where a crowd of people were near me and that's the one thing I hated and during my class I kept trying to find these papers my teacher was nagging at me about and I found it annoying but I was finally able to head to Tech class which was my favorite, oh how I was wrong we had this word thing to get finished and I was at the last thing to do butttttt my teacher asked me to re due three fucking things, like I wasn't busy enough anyways than I asked to use the washroom and left I went to the washroom and hit my arm off the fucking bathroom stall like now I was really fucking annoyed with my day but it couldn't get any worse once lunch came and I was sitting on the floor near a plug in for my phone and my left foot had fallen asleep on me, I noticed the bell was about to ring so I got up....

Bad fucking idea!!!

I tripped on my foot one and it turned side ways when I did so it was on its side than I did it again I either felt something crack or pop as I fell over, two girl students asked if i was fine and i said yeah and they just left to do there fucking little discussion not caring a fucking bit if I need help or not, so I got up and my ankle hurt like fucking hell but I managed to walk till I started to cry I called my mom but she just said it was either I walk it off or head to the hospital and I hate hospital's cause there boring and I'm terrified of needles and more importantly I'm pretty sure on what I seen on somethings doctors tend to rape the person so which made me even more fucking terrified.

Anyways as I head to the office once like two teachers asked if I was okay and i had to put my mom on mute a couple times i went into the nurses offices limping and crying from the pain, I was laid down on a bed with ice on my ankle but the coldness made it worse and I was biting my hand to distract me from the pain with more pain which helped a bit, than I was taken out with a wheel chair, I left school went to the hospital and was pulled around in a different wheel chair which was fun cause I got the hang of it after a while!

But now I'm at home and i had to hop around on one foot a lot and let me say that it was a work out but that's because I'm Fat 

But I hope everyone had better days than me and I know not many people will see this, since I'm not that popular ^w^"

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤