.....

Okay so school started again so I'm gonna have less time to post anything...

I am also alone at school and since I'm lesbian and guys I hate ask me out which is annoying like when I'm in class I'll just call this boy by the first letter of his name, okay so I'm in English and next to H who keeps flirting with me non stop so I told him I was lesbian and let's just say PEOPLE THINK IM A FUCKING JOKE!!!

so you see he tell me him and the dude next to him were dating well I said "congrats" welp than the next day came and let's just say boys can be forgetful BUT THIS BOI FORGETS A LOT OF SHIT!!!

so by the next him and two other pals during when I was trying to work was thinking I was a joke well...

If I could yell at them I would fucking scream this:

"OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND NO DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YESTERDAY I TOLD YOU I LIKED GIRLS G.I.R.L.S OKAY SO YOU CANT TAKE ME FOR BEING STRAIGHT WHEN IM NOT AS STRAIGHT LIKE A PENCIL LIKE YOU ARE SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I GRAB SOMETHING HUGE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND THAT GOES FOR YOUR LITTLE PALS!!!!!"

yup saying this would get me expelled from school but I would love to just say that and be able to calm myself or just invite him and his pals to my house and yell at them there no big deal, anyway I'm not gonna complain more of life story where I have a crush on someone who isn't real so I'm sad ;^; it's up top

Okay plot idea....plot idea....FUCK!!

also feel free to follow me on tiktok my username name is

Winterchan

So a plot hmmmmmm guys if I do this promise me that someone will comment cause I'm slowly dieing from insomnia and I need a rp partner!!!!

And I also know this person right here
⬇️
tomaway2016

Will read this cause shes seen the other ones

And I'm not a stalker I just know cause she told me when I asked xD

BUT I WANNA TRY THIS OUT!

okay but first

Me: Tord (SmOl BeAn)

You: Tom (TaLl BeAn)

So I wanted to try some soulmate ideas and this will have more than one plot so I'll be dead before I know it!

Plot 1) InkSoulMate

Tord is smol bran who works shifts at a bar just to get money but his roommates dont know not even his enemy Tom as he is coming to the age of 19 and soon will have to find his soulmate but he could only communicate with his soulmate with ink and his arm as Tord is too oblivious to know that Tom would be his soulmate but Tom already knew.

Plot 2) StringSoulMate

Tord is excited as his 19 birthday is coming up and he is gonna find his soulmate with a string attached to his pinky, Tord soon figures out his soulmate is Tom as he begins to freak out about cause they are enemies and Tom hates his guts, as Tord looks at the string he notices that Tom still hates him and tries to find something to cut the string as tord trys to stop him but was he too late.....

Plot 3) SwitchingBodies
SoulMate

Tord is pumped cause of his 19 Birthday where he switches bodies with his soulmate for 1 whole day and he was hoping it was someone nice as Tom would have a girlfriend already and Tord was a hit upset about it as Tord waited for his big day he realized that when it hit he would find out that him and Tom were Soulmates

Plot 4) StoneSoulMate

Tords birthday is right around the corner and once it hits his 19 Birthday than he has 3 days to find his soulmate before turning to stone but he never found who it was as tord was about to fully turn to stone than his soulmate saves the by kissing him as his soulmate was none other than Tom

Plot 5) NecklaceSoulMate

Tord wakes up one mourning with a necklace, 1 reason was because he needs to find his soulmate with it as it wasen't edd and matt since they were paired and Tom goes out a lot to get drunk and come back home with a girl to have fun with as Tord and Tom had to share a room so when that happens Tord gets kicked out to the couch but soon he will realize that Tom was his soulmate but he didnt know that the necklace would morph together to be one human being like in the show Steven and the Crystal gems.

(For plot 6 is gonna be surprising because I try to search it up if it was a soulmate thing but the only questions was 'is it real' like are people dumb!)

Plot 5) HanahakiDisease
SoulMate?

Tord was with Hanahaki and the reason why was because he loved Tom his Enemy but tom was too oblivious to know and every fight they have and it turns to actions than Tord gets hurt pretty badly but he gets more in pain when hes in more pain but Tom still didnt know till Tord locked himself in his room for atleast 4 weeks which would worry his friends/Roomates but also would worry Tom.

And that's all the plots and some I read from other wattpad stories which were great! But I forget which book it was ;^;

Anyway just pick which plot and comment it or if you followed me on tiktok than comment #FollowedWinterOnTikTok

And I might reply if not than its school or I'm asleep cause I've been up late!

BUT PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not desperate you are! >:T