Chapter 1: The Agreement

Kirito had spent months trying to bring Yui into the real world. Despite the fact that she was a computer program, she was still his daughter, and he wanted to spend as much time with her and Asuna as possible.Eventually, he got so frustrated that Asuna suggested they all go on a side quest in Alfeim Online. Kirito agreed, because he knew Yui wouldn't want her father to be overworked. The family of three soon found a side quest that tasked them with stopping a gang of criminals. After Kirito and Asuna easily beat the gang, they heard a chilling laughter.

"Congratulations, you have completed the side quest. You are truly worthy," a hooded figure told them.

"Worthy of what? Who are you?" Asuna asked.

The man removed his hood.

"Kayaba?! What do you want?!" Kirito yelled.

"After our last meeting I thought you would have developed a better opinion about me. After all, I can see you used the Seed wisely. Regardless, I have come to make a deal with you," Kayaba explained. "I see you still have the AI Yui, even in Alfeim Online."

Yui then hid behind her parents. Kayaba had almost deleted her back in Sword Art Online, and she didn't want to be deleted now.

"What about her?" Kirito asked.

"If you accept my challenge, then I promise I will bring Yui to the real world," Kayaba explained.

"Then we accept this challenge. It doesn't matter what is is, if it brings Yui to the real world, that's good enough for me," Kirito replied.

Asuna nodded in agreement.

"Very well then. Let the challenge begin!" Kayaba announced.

(Special thanks to LyrissaArtemick for helping me find the deleted text so I can retype this!)