~2~

(Logan's POV)

I woke up the next morning, feeling warm and a weight against my arms. I looked down and saw a cute little man in my arms. I smiled that he was sleeping, and sleeping well. He looked like he hadn't slept in years.

I grab my phone and read the time. "9:24". I smiled more and started to get up. I unwrapped my arms from the boy and replaced myself with a big pillow for the other to cuddle with instead.

I put a blanket on top of him and kiss his forehead and went to my closet. I pulled out some clothes, a pair of black jeans, pair of boxers, a pair of socks, and a blue shirt with a little heart on the bottom.

I put them together and put them in a burrito shape and placed them next to the other male with a note on it.

I grabbed myself some clothes as well, black jeans, black shirt, dark blue tie, boxers. I go to the bathroom in my room and go get dressed.

I fix up my hair and look at myself in the mirror. 'What are you doing, Logan?' I ask myself as I look in my eyes. 'He's a stranger.'

I ignore it and leave the bathroom to see the other with his- her? I don't know, they had breast-Shirt off, changing. I blush a deep red and open the door all the way.

It squeaked and the other man snapped his head and looked at me, turning deep red and pulled the blanket over his body as he whimpered.

"Hey, hey, hey..it's okay, cookie...is everything okay, dearest?" I asked as I slowly made my way over to him.

He shook his head and put the blanket down again. He looked down and blushed. He started to act different. "H-hewwo..." He said through a little lisp, it was cute.

"Hello, bambi.." I say and he smiles and crawls torwads me and lays down in my lap. I chuckle a little and start messing with his hair. "Hello, dear...what's wrong?" I ask softly.

"D-daddy..." He whimpered out. I look at him confused for the name. "I'm Logan, dear..." "N-no no...you dada.." He said in that same lisp.

I tilt my head to the side and he opened his eyes to ask me for something. "Where's my baba..?" He asks. "Your baba? You have a bottle, bambi?" I ask, still confused. 

He, I'm pretty sure they are a he, nodded and crawled closer to me. I smiled down at him and played with his hair.

He cuddled into my chest and I chuckled softly at the action. He was shaking, and shaking a lot at the fact. 

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him. Looking down at him,  I talked to him in a soft voice. "Bambi.? What do you want to wear.? What would make you feel...comfortable.?" 

He looked down and said in a shaky voice. "H-hoodie and pants...." I nodded and started to stand up, just to be pulled down. "D-don't leave m-me...." He said quietly.

'The poor guy...poor, poor guy..' I thought to myself. "Honeybee, I have to get up to get the clothes." I whisper to him. He shakes his head and started to cry. He must have been through a lot.

"Shh, shh, shh, Bambi.. it's okay, it's okay.." I said and pulled him close to me. I picked him up gently and carries him against my lap gently and walked over to the closet slowly. He clung onto me and I kisses his forehead gently.

"Pl-please don't let g-go..." He whimpered out. I shook my head and grabbed his clothes. I put them on him gently and carried him in my arms again.

Bringing him back to the bed, I thought we could watch movies to calm down. I lay him down on the bed and put blankets over him.

I kissed his forehead and went to get myself a coffee and him some juice and cookies. When I got back, he was under some blankets whimpering. I sat down next to him and rub his arm.

I turned on "The Lion King" and watched the screen as the man stayed close to me, his head on my shoulder.

~~continuation soon~~