Thursday 5TH December 2019 2.52 AM

What's good?

So it's late at night and i really can't sleep. The wind is pissing me off and my wife is snoring her little snores!😂

She's cute though and she needs her sleep since she will be getting up early with kayden (he's 5) and tash always wakes up to take him to school.

Anyways I'm having a little ponder tonight and thinking about parents.

I saw someone I know post about her dad passing away and i wondered if a parents passing effects people differently? Like if you didn't really get along or wasnt that close to your mum and dad would it hurt more or less etc?

I honestly can't imagine what it is like loosing a parent to begin with so it's hard to really understand. And i don't want to ask someone when i don't really speak to her closely to be able to just out right ask you know?

Also.

Another thing that is really on my mind right now is this quote.

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

It really is a beautiful saying and i just resonate with it a lot like the more you be positive and be all these good things and try not to have all these negative emotions the more your mind will feel pure. Do You understand what i mean?

Just some food for thought.

Goodnight💞