Chapter

Felix was looking at all the comments of his recent post on his Fansite. It was about the Changlix and Jilix Account arguing which ship is realer. He panicked a little. No one can know that he loves Jisung. He was scared about what could happen. After all was being gay in Korea not accepted and then falling in love with his bandmate was a no go.
It wasn't like Jisung loved him back.

Felix got startled at the sudden sound of someone banging against his door. "Felix? Let's hang out~", it was Jisung. While Felix panicked, he quickly  changed to the stray kids account. "C-Coming", he said and opened the door. Jisung was in front of him smiling. Felix's heart fluttered. Jisung was just so beautiful that Felix forgot how to breath. Especially he liked how Jisung's smile reached eyes and how his lips shaped a heart. Jisung was a literal Angel.

"Let's hang out together again. Lately you hang out so much with Chan, I feel jealous", Jisung joked. Out of everyone, Felix was the closest with Chan. He guessed it's because both of them are from Australia but he was just so comfortable around his Aussie bro. Jisung and Felix became really close as well. Jisung reasoned the first time they really hung out because fans see them as twins and they love their interactions but it became so much more than that.

"Yeah, but didn't Chan say that you should write Lyrics?", Felix asked confused. Jisung looked around before he leaned to Felix. "Don't tell him but I snuck away because he wouldn't let me go and I wanted to be with you", Jisung whispered. Felix smiled. It made him so happy that Jisung wanted to be with him.

So it happened that both of them were laying in Felix's bed cuddling. That was Jisung's fault though. He was just too clingy but Felix loved it.  Softly Felix went through Jisung's hair while Jisung was soundly asleep. Jisung was so cute.
Then an idea popped into Felix head. He took a picture of Jisung sleeping. Who could blame him? Who wouldn't want to see Jisung sleeping like an Angel.

Smiling Felix kissed Jisung's forehead. "Sleep well", he whispered.