Part 2

The bag was full. Filled with toys, decoration and food. They were almost finished, their Journey almost complete. There was just one house left. The house in which Patty Lowell lived. Vergil landed the sled on her roof, hopping down her chimney to get in. The final house. It was filled with decoration's of green and red, a white tree in the center of the room. Vergil then began to steal. First the tree. The ornaments began falling off, shattering on impact. The tree was silently shoved into the chimney, as Nero grabbed the end of the tree. Vergil took the food, the garlen, the surviving ornaments, the presents, even the mistletoe. He was ready to leave, until.

"Mr. Santa Claus?"

Vergil whipped his head behind him. There stood a young girl, her hair braided elegently. She wore a large pink night gown, and sported a brown teddy bear in her arms. She rubbed her sleep filled eyes. "Santa? What are you doing?" Patty asked. Vergil was frozen. What was she doing up? She should be asleep. Vergil gently smiled at the girl. What excuse should he come up with? He couldn't get caught, not after all hes achieved. Vergil flickered his eyes to the chimney. He has to leave. He started to think. What, what could he use? What excuse could he use to escape? Then, it hit him, an excuse!

"Well, you see Patty, I noticed the decorations were a little messy, so i decided to take them back to my workshop and fix them."

Patty smiled. "Okay Santa!"

Vergil grasped her hand, and gently dragged her to the kitchen table. He poured a a cup of nice; warm milk, and sent her to bed. Patty smiled warmly at Vergil. "Thank you Mr. Santa." She murmered, and fell back to sleep.

Vergil smiled softly. This child was so kind. Vergil blinked.

Was that?

Oh God.

There stood Nero, tapping the window. He mouthed a quiet 'what are you doing?'. Vergil glared. Time to get back to work….

The bag of was full, full of gifts, decorations, food, ect. Now, the plan was almost complete. Now they just needed to dispose of the bag. "Come now Nero! We're almost finish!" Vergil shouted. Nero grumbled, and complied anyway. The albino haired man smacked the rear of the spider. It hissed, and flew forward. From house to house, the trio was close. The sun was rising, the morning would be here to. They needed to hurry. "Quickly!" Vergil shouted. "Before it's to late!"

Forward they went, into the forest, the spider hissing into the night. They rode towards a large cliff and stopped. Here.

"We'll dump the sled here." Vergil stated. Nero looked at Vergil like he was crazy. "Your going to DUMP It?! It's bad enough we broke into someone's home AND stole their crap, but now we're throwing stolen items OFF a cliff?!" Nero shouted. Vergil nodded. "And finally, everyone will stop being so greedy!" 

Vergil was ready

Finally, his dream come true,

The world will regret what they did

All he needs to do is

Let it fall

Fah Hu Foress

Da hu doress

Christmas, Christmas day is here

Fah Hu foress

Da hu doress

Christmas Christmas day is here!

What was that sound...?

Vergil was confused. He looked out and saw… the whole town, singing?

Why were they singing?

Everyone was holding hands, forming a circle. They were surrounding the dark patch of dirt, where the giant tree used to be. Singing, why were they singing?!

Why?!

Vergil stopped and listen. The melody, it was almost…. Calming.

He smiled. A genuine, smile

Yes, this melody.

He crouched down, letting the cold breeze blow on his face, as the melody filled his ears.

He liked this melody

Nero stared in disbelief

His father? Smiling?

What?!

Nero listened to the melody, and immediately recognize it. "Oh yeah, that's the song we sing every Christmas morning. Kyrie taught me it." 

Vergil looked over to Nero, "what's this song called?" He asked. "It's Christmas Day." Replied Nero. "It's supposed to represent the true meaning of Christmas."

Vergil rolled his eyes. "Gifts?"

"No. Not even close."

Vergil furrowed his brows. "Then what's the true meaning of Christmas?" He asked.

Nero smiled gently at Vergil. "It's about family, friends, a time to come around and appreciate what we have. Some say it's the birth of Christ, some say it's about the gifts, but no matter the meaning, we get together and celebrate. We are to come together as family."

Vergil stared at Nero. All this time, he assumed this holiday was about the stupid gifts? The thought of it sickened him now. Everyone deserves Christmas, because it's the one time we can get together as family.

"I must return everything."