Finally

"Well Quickly before it all falls!!"

Vergil looked over. Fear begun to fill him. The sled, it was about to fall! Nero and Vergil quickly begun to run over to the sled.

"Crap! It can't fall! Not after all I've learned!" Vergil shouted. Nero reached out his Devil Bringer, grabbing the sled. "Now, Vergil!"

Vergil nodded and grabbed the bag on the sled. The sled can fall, the spider can die, but I can not let the gift's go.

They must be able to enjoy this holiday.

"Now!"

Nero amd Vergil began to pull. Vergil grabbing the bag, Nero pulling the sled. Nero couldn't pull for much longer.

"Vergil, I'm loosing my grip!'

Vergil glared at Nero "not on my watch!"

Vergil then ran over and grabbed Neros waist, pulling him back. Their strength's mixed together then pulled the sled back up; everything, including the spider, lived.

Vergil and Nero were panting. "Never… again…" stated Nero. He fell from exhaustion.

Vergil was also panting, but smiling. "Worth it.." he croaked out. Nero glared at Vergil. "I regret making that sentimental speach..!" Nero shouted, flipping Vergil off. Vergil brushed it off. "Come now Nero!" Started Vergil, "we MUST bring the gifts back!" 

Nero nodded. "Then let's go!"

Vergil looked over to the spider. Nero did as well. It's legs were curled up on its stomach. It was dead

Nero grumbled. "The fall must've shooked It to death." Vergil sighed. "Great, what's gonna pull the sled now?" 

He looked over to Nero.

Nero shook his head "oh Hell no. There no way I'm doing that!"

"I hate this…" Nero muttered.

He held the ropes close to his chest, ready to pull whenever Vergil said.

Vergil held back a laugh "you sure your okay down there?"

Nero rolled his eyes "oh haha Shut up Vergil." He growled

Vergil snickered. Nero looked so angry.

Vergil cleared his throat. "Okay! You ready, Nero?" Nero nodded. "Yes…" his voice was strained. Wow, is the sled that heavy? 

Vergil shouted "let's go!" , And Nero begun to pull the sled down the hill. Nero grunted. "How many toys are in this?!" He shouted. Vergil rolled his eyes. "Suck it up!".

Eventually, the sled was finally pulled down. Nero turned, and quickly jumped aboard. The sled quickly slid down, almost as fast as a bullet. Nero smiled, joy filled his body. "This is awesome!" he shouted, "It's like a rollercoaster!" 

Vergil smiled as well

The journey was long, buy they managed to make it back to town. Finally, they could return what was stolen. The sled crashed into a tree, stopping it. The two flew forward. They're heads, thankfully, didn't hit the tree. "C'mon Nero! There isn't much time!" Shouted Vergil. Nero grabbed the bag and nodded. The two set out towards the towns people surrounding towm square. Vergil ran fast, faster then he ever has before. "Hold on!" Vergil shouted, "I have them all here!" 

Patty turned around and gasped "Santa! You came back as promised!"

Everyone turned around to face the two. Gasps and murmers filled the area. Nero shook his head "I'll explain everything!" He stated

"Vergil? You did this?"

Vergil froze at the voice. "Dante?"

The man in red walked out from the crowd, Lady and Trish following close behind

"Vergil! Did you really take everything?" Asked Lady. Vergil nodded solemnly. "I didn't realize what this amazing Holiday meant!" Vergil started, "I thought it was all about gifts, toys, money, anything greedy or bad! But I learned the true meaning."

"What did you learn?" Dante asked

Vergil smiled "it's about friends and family. A time to get together as one." 

Dante nodded. Patty ran over and hugged Vergil. "Santa! I've been a very good girl this year, so did I get my Barbie doll?" She asked. 

Vergil chuckled. "Of course. Let me just get it out-'

Nero ripped the bag

"Whoops." 

Vergil glared "why you little-" 

Nero pursed his lips. "Welp, Vergil's back." He murmered.

Vergil and Patty Began handing out gifts and food to everyone. Vergil now knew the true meaning of Christmas, and he loved it.