The last Chapter! Chapter 35

"I'm very sorry.. (the doctor says walking away)

"What the fuck Bryson!! What did you do!!??(Clare says crying)

"What!?? What you mean what he do!!?(Tasha mom says looking furious)

"Tell her Bryson or should I!?(Clare says)

"There's nothing to tell Clare so shut the hell up!

"Well I guess I'll tell her.. Bryson has been beating on your daughter for a year now and she never left because she was afraid at what he might do to her and I tried to help her but she wanted to stay because she was so in love with him..

"Oh hell nah!! You done lost your ever lasting mind!!

Tasha's mom Smacked, chocked and punched Bryson she was soo upset and angry. Bryson was trying to dodge some of them licks.. The doctors rushed to them to break them up!

"MANE THAT GIRL LYING! ITS NOT JUST ME!! DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR HER NOW CLARE!! YOU WASNT  SAYING THAT SHIT WHEN YOU WAS ON MY DICK! AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME MANE!! (Bryson said pushing tasha's mom a little)

"Wait What!!?? (Tasha's mom says looking at Clare)

"Yeah Tell her that shit Clare! (Bryson yelled)

Clare couldn't say anything.. she was just standing there speechless.. her face turned red and she's about to cry.

"What!? Cat got ya tongue!? Tell her that Shit!!

Tasha's mom started to cry even more. She was so angry and confused

"This is both of y'all Fault!( Tasha's mom yell crying) my baby died in so much pain because of both of you! I will never forgive none of you ever.. and you a bitch for putting your hands on my baby I'm gone fuck up Bryson! I'm gone make your life a living hell ( she says as she punched him in jaw)

"MANE KEEP YO MUTHA FUCKING HANDS OFF ME DUDE (Bryce says pushing Tasha's mom hard)

"Woah woah woah calm down! (The doctors says grabbing Bryson)

The doctors escorted Bryson outside to take a quick breather..

"Why didn't she tell me(Tasha mom says crying)

"Doctor can we go see her now (Clare asks)

"Oh yes you can see her now if you would like.

The mom and Clare rushed to the room she was in and seen her just laying there.. they both sat on each side holding her hand crying. Even though Clare knew she messed up she still felt bad about what she had done. She knew Tasha would never forgive her about this. Tasha's mom called her Bestfriend Odell because she know that he deserves to know.

Odell

I've been looking for Tasha for hours and hours and I have yet to find her. I suddenly get a phone call from her mom. It must be something serious if she's calling. I quickly answered.

On the phone

-Hello
-H-Hey Dell it's um tonya.. I have to um tell you something about Tasha.. (she says with a crack voice)
-you Found her?? oh Good! I've been looking for her for the longest. Where is she?
-Tasha's dead Dell..
-wait w-what!
-(she starts crying) she's gone dell. My baby girls gone (sobs)
-no no no no man fuck! (Dell starts crying pouring tears out) I'm on my way to the hospital man! Here I come