Chapter 8: A Calming Walk through Town! (Or maybe not?)

Blueberry's POV~

"Oh I'm so tickin dead." Sans mumbled when he saw the tall skeleton, seeming to be searching for him. "Why? I though he let you leave? Since he was watching your brother. Right?" Dream asked, slowly getting more suspicious. "Well, yes, he did let me leave. But Dr. G is probably mad at me because... I'm hanging out with you guys..." He quietly mumbled. Then, when Dr. G(?) called out for him again, Sans pushed us out of his view. Then said, "Stay out of his sight. I'll go and let him take me back to the house. So, just be careful." And with that, Sans ran up to his dad. The two talked for a bit, then Dr. G grabbed Sans arm, and basically dragged him to their house, I'm assuming. Sans turned to us, and winked, before they got to far to see.

"Well then... That was a thing." Ink said, as we stared in that direction. I nodded. I felt kinda bad. He just got in trouble because of us.

"What now?" Dream asked, looking around. A few monsters were looking at us, like they were trying to piece together what just happened. That worried me. I know monsters are nice, since I am one. But I also know that we don't normally trust humans that much. At least, when they first meet them.

"It's probably best we just keep going." I suggested, then in a low voice, "Maybe try and avoid talking to others." Dream and Ink nodded. So, we walked around town a bit more. We got stopped a few times, but no one really called us out for being humans, they just asked if we were new.

Well, all but these two kids. He had to have been around Sans age, and our at-the-moment age. So about 12 or 13. They were dog monsters, and they seemed very close. One being a girl, and the other being a boy. They both had wooden swords with them, like they were playing knights or something. The boy spoke up first. "Who are you three? You don't smell familiar." He asked suspiciously.

We look at each other in a slight panic. What are we supposed to say? 'Oh were humans! Don't mind us!' Yea... No.

Ink clears his throat. "We're... from the Ruins! Ye-Yea! That's it!" He grins awkwardly after he says this. The two pups look at each other, then turn to us, smiling.

"Really? Well then, welcome to Snowdin town! I'm Dogamy! And this is Dogaressa!" The boy asked, grinning. "Whats your names?" The girl asked quietly.

"O-oh! I'm Ink!. and these are my friends!" He gestured at us. "I'm Blue! Nice to meet you!" I smiled. "And I'm Dream!"

"It's nice to meet you three!" He said, then Dogaressa whispered something into his ear, and he grinned nodding. "Do you three want to play knights with us?" "It will be fun..."

I really wanted to! It sounded fun! I looked at the other two, looking hopeful. After a moment, dream shrugged, and Ink smiled. "Yea sure! It sounds like fun!"

The pair immediately grinned, and started explaining the game, and how it worked. Afterwards, we started playing, running around, pretend fighting and such. It was really fun!

Hey guys! I'm so so so so SOOOOOO Sorry! Jesus christ! It's been almost a year since my last post on this story! I've been working on a bunch of other things, such as school, just drawing, friends and family. Plus... I've kinda been in a creative block for a while... And I'm not really into Undertale at the moment anymore... I might get back into it but... I'm kinda really into MHA, Steven Universe, and Saiki K right now... I'm not sure where I'm going with this story, so I'm not sure when my next post will be, sorry (Again)... If you guys want to help, you can put any ideas you have in the comments, and it will help with the progress of the story!