SCENE 11: NOVA'S DEATH

[ Upstairs in the lobby Nova, Mel are looking around for any other way to get out Rebbeca is sitting in a chair cause she can't walk very well the motion doors wont open without the real power so they are locked Mel kicks the glass and it doesn't do anything ].

NURSE MEL NIEL: Damn it !

REBBECA DON: There's no way out of here

NOVA SPARK: Yes there's is we just need to find it alright Mel do you got anything ?

NURSE MEL NIEL: Nothing were completely locked in

REBBECA DON: There's got ot be a back door... what about the door the paramedics use ?

[ They take off heading for the door that Alice came through Alice is now on the 1st floor she sees them heading to the door so she fallows them they get to the hall way where the door is Alice is not that far behind then they get to the door ].

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: There it is

[ Nova lets go of Rebbeca and sees that the door has a ID card lock so Nova takes off her ID and swipes it but the light turns red meaning the card doesn't work on the door and can't unlock it Nova looks back at Mel and Rebbeca then Nova looks back at the door and tries her ID again it stills turns red Nova tries her ID 4 more times Alice is around the corner she can hear the beep from the ID lock Nova tries it one more time and the light still turns red ].

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: Fuck !

[ Nova turns around to face Mel and Rebbeca with a look on her face that says there's nothing they can do to get out of the hospital then Nova sees Alice come around the corner ].

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: Move !

[ Mel and Rebbeca turn around to see Alice standing there looking at them holding the bloody ax still in her right hand ].

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: I'll hold her off you two find a way out of here

REBBECA DON: It's me she wants

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: Give me the gun

[ Mel gives the gun to Nova Alice drops the ax on the ground ].

NURSE MEL NIEL: She's scared

[ Alice puts her right hand in her jacket pocket Nova points the gun straight at Alice ].

REBBECA DON: She's not scared it's a trick !

[ Alice quickly throws the knife at Nova it stabs her in her left shoulder Nova scrams in pain then Alice knees down Mel and Rebbeca run down the hall Alice picks up the ax and turns to the left and swings at them Nova shoots at Alice the bullets miss Alice Mel and Rebbeca keep running as Alice turns to face Nova Alice still has the creepy pal emotionless face Alice starts walking towards Nova Mel and Rebbeca keep running Rebbeca is limping cause of her leg they don't look back but want to Nova holds up the gun at Alice and shoots but her aim is off and misses Alice again Alice is 7 feet away from Nova Nova sees the knife in her shoulder she holds the gun in her left hand then grabs the knife and begins to pull it out Nova looks up and sees that Alice is 3 feet from her and holds up the gun with her left hand and shoots Alice 2 times in the chest Alice falls to the ground on her back closing her eyes Nova sighs 3 times as she heavy breaths 3 times she puts the gun down in front of her and grabs a hold of the knife and begins to pull it out again then Nova pulls the knife out of her shoulder and screams so loud in pain Nova looks at the knife then drops it on the ground then picks up the gun with her left hand and begins to pull herself up with her right hand from the ground by using the door handle once Nova is now all the way up Nova starts walking next to Alice ].

DOCTOR NOVA SPARK: [ Sighs ]. Crazy kid

[ Alice grabs a hold of the ax and starts to get up from the ground without making a sound Nova is only 4 feet from her Alice holds the ax up in front of her with both hands ].

ALICE ROBERTS: I heard that

[ Then Alice stabs Nova in the back Nova screams in pain Alice pulls the ax out of Nova's back then falls face down on the ground then Alice continues to stab Nova in the back 4 more times ].