At first

??? Pov: my friends and I like hanging out with each other. I really don't care what we do as long as we're having fun and are together. My two friends like amine while my other like BTS. Athena and Maddie love my hero Academy while Jocelyn like BTS. I like anything but not everything. My name is Elizabeth and this is about how our whole life changed. Before we I tell u on how my life change we must go to the beginning. We all been friends for about a year I was relaxing under a tree with my friends. We were all cloud watching when I drifted off to sleep.

Jocelyn pov: When we were cloud watching at least 5 minutes later I hear soft snoring. I turned my head I saw lizzy sleeping. I asked Athena, and Maddie "let's go do something fun." I got bored after a while. It seem like lizzy did to I don't know what Maddi and Athena was talking about but, they grabbed lizzy and grab her lay and arm drag her. I followed them to see what they're going to do. Once we got to our destination it was by a river they put her down right next to it. My curiosity got the better of me they grabbed a bug and through at her for no reason. Lizzy didn't wake up Athena looked sad she threw water at her jumped on her. We were all trying many way to wake her up they all failed we even threw in the water. After awhile we gave up we lade right next to her tired and we fell asleep. Little did we know that will be the last time we see this world we once's called home. I worked up I don't know how much time went by but, all I knew that we weren't by the river. I quickly worked up lizzy which was easier than I thought all I had to say was "lizzy get up?!" She got up really slow once she was done rubbing hers eye.
Then, stretching she sat up and looked at me and said "what *yawn* Jocelyn. Where are we?" I
I don't know?!" I whined
I'll go wake up Athena you get Maddie up then we can make a plan ok." lizzy said in a soft and assuring voice which suprised me on how she be so calm
"L l lizzy why are u so calm it was like u knew this will happen."
"I didn't know this will happen I was most likely a someone who we don't know. We most likely got kidnapped but, we didn't none of the door locked and we aren't tide up. If we did that guy or girl is really bad at this at completely and if we want to get out we need all of us up everyone so we can get out. Before u say anything else one we can't drag them out it'll most likely hurt them and thats something we don't want happing. Two we cant do one at a time we'll most likely be way to tired to do the other one and we can't just leave her out side. She could get kidnapped or the kidnappers could come back and they'll be more on the edge.That mean our only option is to wake them up and Athena and Maddie can help us make a plan on what is going on. They can also help us find out how we got into this place, in the first place. They could also help us wear we are at ok so wake up Maddie it safer for u. Would have u wake up Athena but she a hit and a biter or so let's wake them up."
" um o o ok ." Why Is lizzy so flippen calm about all this what have she been threw. How strong or brave is she and how did she see and think about that so quickly what is she!?
"Um Jocelyn im sorry but please don't wake up Maddie or Athena just cover your ears ok."
"Ok?! Where did u get a air horn from?!"
"... none of your concerns ok just close your ear and stand back put these ear muffs on."
"Ok where did... never mind."
"Ok. Ready three. Two. One."
Lizzy push down on the button their was a pretty long HOOONK!! I saw Athena turn into a cat and jumped really high which surprise me. I looked back at lizzy I heard her whispered "interesting" then I saw Maddie turn into many thing first a mouse then a lizard last a dragon. I knew by that look on lizzy's she knew where we are and what we are going to do next.
"Ok good you're up know let's get this straight we are in a new universe we are in the My Hero Academia universe ok. As you can see we have quirks the once we have chosen when we where younger. Athena has Neko she can turn to a cat and she has cat ear to hear what's around her and her whisked to sense peoples round. Her tail is there so she can stay balance anywhere and razor sharp teeth and claws she can might hurt her self or others. She also has night vision she can only see black and white it turns on automatically. She has stealth it like she invisible but not no one will able to see her, hear her and, she can make her presence disappear. Animal voice u can talk to any animal finally u have a strong sense of smell u can smell out people. It is really hard for u to memorize different smell expectantly if they smell the same. Maddie has lizard voice you have which means she talk to animals to. She also has mouse and cat form. In her mouse form she can fit in any type of space and other things mice can do. Her cat for is like Athena but she can't use stealth, razor, or night vision. She can do is see through anything solid and has lighting speed in her lizard form she has amazing strength turn invisible depending on the lizard she can grow back missing limbs but will take a few day and loss of stamina. She can stick to walks and has claws in her dragon form the same but, can't stick to walls instead can breath fire and fly. You can do anything but, will had to made out of peppermint and do anything to the peppermint. Mine the same but, it's more complex why do I do things more difficult than they alt to be. Let's go look around it seem to be 2 weeks before the slime villain accident. We need to go to school and we need to find a place to stay. Plus here's not an option just because of the circumstance we are in ok. So let start searching for a clearing in the woods and I got it from here on it."
"Yes" we all said
A few hr later of searching then found a clearing in the woods. Ok guy tomorrow is our first day of school so let's get ready for tomorrow morning. I'm making tacos ok my moms recipe so let's get ready."