Exams

Athena pov: the school year ended pretty quickly and I don't remember any of it. Only the hero test which we passed easily all I knew we train so we can fight off anyone trying to hurt us. We all are going to try an get to UA I'm so excited I can't wait to see all of class 1A! I hope to go in that class I'm sure we will most likely lizzy going to try to go in the hero support program. I will make her do hero class I want her to be a great hero.

Elizabeth pov: I was thinking about going into the hero support program but, I need to be in hero classes so Athena DONT try to kills someone. I don't want her getting into a fight I just don't want any of my friends getting hurt or end up in jail. Tomorrow is the entrance exams so I need go to sleep.

Maddie pov: aaaaaaa! Today is the entrance exams once I get I into UA I'll get to see everyone from class 1A. I must protect the Shoto bean at all cost. I jump out of bed man I wish Loki was in my Hero Academy Universe his the best villain by the way. I will always brake the fourth wall so ha. Any how I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen to see lizzy making Potato soup. Why is she making soup in the morning out of all things whyyyy. Once it was done we all ate I can't lie it's was pretty good once we were done we all left the house.

Jocelyn pov: as we left the house I got bored of walking lizzy was wearing her jacket. Her and were in the jacket her sleeve were out I grabbed her sleeve and started to make her run. A mile before we got to UA lizzy stop, so quickly I almost fell on me face lizzy got me of course.
She said "guy what are u going to use to stop the robots?"
I said "a big hammer or make spikes come out the grown."
   Athena said "I'm going to use razor claws."
   Maddie said "I'll be a dragon and melt the robots a small one."
   Lizzy said "I'll use a taser ."
   All said "why a taser."
   Athena "lizzy out of all things you could have pick u pick a taser really?"
   "Yep a taser." Lizzy said
   "Why"
   "You can short circuited it and blow up that's why and a force field so no one gets hurt Da."
   "U said it like we are supposed to know that." I said
Maddie said "ya"
   "Guys we're here let's get in our seats before we're late."
   "Omg look Deku is going to fall come on let's help him."
Lizzy put her hand out in front of us a pointed forward the kid he was flowing a foot off the ground then he was talking to the girl. She said "do u know anything do u guys. U sometimes have to let things go the way it supposed to we can't change things to much we still want thing to be normal. We don't need thing to change too much in this time line we still need to know what will happen. We just need to help Izuku become number one so it might help us get back but, I'm not 100% sure so let's get in already."

Maddie pov: we got into our seat present Mic was talking more like yell I didn't know loud. He explained the written exams then, we done it and finished it I think we did pretty good on it. He started to explain the Physical exam before he was about say something about the zero pointer Iida asked how about it. I know lizzy hate this part then he points Izuku and she is sitting next to Bakugou... lizzy must be so annoyed right know once he said something about Izuku to stop mumbling. Once he said that she snapped she said "will u be quiet! U know if u keep pointing out people mistakes is rude especially the way u said it. You're the only person I'm here was able to here him. How can u hear him if President Mic is so loud to make your ears bleed, no Offense."
   "None taken." Presents Mic said
   "Ok so can u let him explain I'm pretty sure he was about to stay something before u rudely interrupted him so, take your seat and let him explain ok."
   "I'm so sorry please forgive my rudeness." He bow at lizzy at a 90 degrees angle. We were all separated but me and Jocelyn we were in section A while lizzy and Athena were in section B.

Izuku pov: I saw the girl stuck up for me she had brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a crystal necklaces her face sort of scared me it's like she knows what going to happen type of look. She was by a girl with black hair and black eyes she was has such a excited look on her face. She had cat like features and a gold cross necklace. Then I saw the brown hair girl that saved me I was going to say thank u the blue hair boy stopped me. I saw going to say something present mix said go we all left. I was trying to get points was failing.

Elizabeth pov: Athena and I saw Deku trying to get point I saw Shinso. I looked at Athena it was like we read each other mind. We stared to run our separate way she ran to help Izuku and I ran to help Shinso. I ran to Shinso and pointed were some robots were 3, 5 pointers in one row pointers no one was getting. He knew what I meant he ran and knocked them down I left to see how Athena was doing. She walked over to me and asked "do u know where's any robots are closed by I can't smell and going ones nearby."
"The zero pointer coming did u help Deku?"
"Yep know he has 50 points!"
"Go how much points do u have?"
"83 points why?"
"Just making sure u get in."
"How much do u have!"
"110 points I think not sure I hope Maddie and Jocelyn. Enough talking let's get more points before, Jocelyn and Maddie beat ours score we're a team so let go."
"Ya!"
About 5 minutes pasted when the ground started to rumble and shake. That ms when I knew the zero pointer was released I knew I was going to Uraraka. She was trapped underneath some rubble I looked at Izuku and Yelled "hey green hair boy we need your help on stopping the zero pointer before it's hit that girl.

Athena pov: omg Lizzy she going to have us do a little team with Deku. Wait she calling someone else she yelled "boy the the blue hair help us to if u want to be a hero."
Lizzy what are u thinking I'm scared. Lizzy handed Tenya rope one side at least lizzy said "we are going to make the robot fall. Athena u going to push the robot down green hair"
"Name Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said
"Ok Midoriya you'll grab the girl and me and blue hair."
"Iida Tenya" Iida said
Find Tenya will make him trip with the rope because we're the fastest. Ok."
"Yes" we all said
We did our plan which worked perfectly once the robot hit the ground it blew up but, lizzy used her shield and put it around it so no one got hurt. Lizzy has Izuku take Uraraka to the Recovery Girl she kissed her then she was all healed up. Know we have to wait for 1 week to see if we get in.

Jocelyn pov: we got many robots but, this explosion boy kept cursing at me for no reason. He tried to distract us from seeing wear some robots were but, instead Maddie let me go on her back and find some as we attack them and help some people get a couple points. As time was up I saw Lizzy, Athena with two boys I think I know the green hair boy name. I believe it's Deku and I don't know the blue hair boy name them. Me and Maddie walked over to them I heard Lizzy said "here's my number let's stay in touch and tell me if you get in UA. Tell me if U get ok, and u guys can call me Lizzy hope see u guys in UA."
"Hey Lizzy who are u guys." I said
"M m my n ñame i is Izu ku   M Midoriya."
"My name is Jocelyn."
"My is Maddie"
"My is Iida Tenya"
"Nice to meet u I hope we all came be friends and hero's someday but, let me give u some advice don't get on Lizzy bad side or lose her trust ok. She can be very scary if you're on here bad side and if u lost her trust it will take years to rearm it ok so be happy she likes u guy see soon come guys let's get going." I said
"Ok!" They all said
             Time skip to one week....