Chapter 1

P.o.v Karina
I woke up to the loud sounds of chirping and my alarm, the loud beeping mixed with small chirps ringing in my ears, "Quinn shhh... I'm awake"
I slurred as if I was drunk gently opening my eyes to the bright light shining through my window, I Sighed as I turned to face my wall silently toning out the sounds of my alarm and bird, 'im hungry' she thought as she was about to inhale when her mother burst through the door.
"You aren't ready!!" She almost screamed as she frantically search the room for god knows what, "ill be ready in 5 minutes Ma" I replied as I turned off my alarm and slipped out of bed "Well toast is on the uh counter I think and your bus will be here in 7 minutes, I love you bye" she said as she grabbed my box of pads and ran out the room, slamming the door as she left the house.

I let out a soft sigh as I started getting dressed slipping into my light blue jeans grabbing a random button-up shirt from my dresser that was white with different coloured shapes and squiggles jumbled across the shirt I quickened my pace knowing I was slowly running out of time quickly buttoning it up and tucking it in grabbing a belt from the floor and slightly struggling to get it through the small holes, as soon as I finished I grabbed two pairs of random socks grabbed my bag and ran out the room almost tripping down the stairs in the process I got to the kitchen and saw the toast Mom had left me and smiled as I took it and basically shoved it down my throat whilst putting on my socks I turned off the stove which my Mom dumbly left on and jumped into my Adidas and ran out the house almost forgetting to lock the door behind me.

I got to the bus stop trying to grasp onto air so I could breathe again the bust stop was a good minute away from my house and I was about to be late luckily the bus driver waits a few seconds for me since surprisingly this isn't the first time I've been late, I ran into the bus and thank the bus driver for waiting and got to my seat in the middle next to my best friend Gabby "Karina your hair" she laughed "what about it" I patted my head gently "well its not combed and you look like my grandmother in the morning" she said as she took out her brush and started to brush it down.

The bus ride was calm for once not too much screaming or loud music to stop me from hearing my curly-headed friend leaving us to have our normal artsy conversation without interruption till the bus came to a sudden halt and we were soon in front of our high school.

Sunny meadow high I didn't know why the school was named the mostly because the area of the school was mostly dark it barely got really sunny maybe just a little bit but not too sunny there is always that cloud in the sky not to say that the school was sad, well it kinda was.

walking up to the front of the school seeing all the trees in the pathway and seeing other kids come with their cars trying to find a good spot I caught a glimpse of my ex-friend Toya making out with a boy in her new car.

I screwed up my face in disgust as I tugged Gabby's hoodie to show her the monstrosity I'm seeing "gabby look" I said in pure and utter disgust

"She can't keep her hands to herself can she" I laughed at Gabbys comment "I guess not" we laughed as we continued walking, as we walked through the halls to get to our first class we stopped a few times to notice the missing posters that where basically everywhere "what the hell" Gabby mumbled as she grabbed a paper off the wall reading it as we walked into our class and sat in our seats 'young boy missing...' I read in my head   "you guys reading about the missing boy" I heard Prince say as I nodded "I heard he was with Emma and Toya before the disappearance" he said taking out his math homework "seriously?" I asked in shock he mumbled a quiet yes "not only that but he disappeared the same day"

"He broke up with Toya"

(First story it's kinda bad 😔)