Chapter 7

P.o.v Author
Lunch always had its perks, hanging out with friends that you can't see in other classes, eating and gossiping it was all fun and all but when the bell ran the students all had a been announced to enter the gym without any warning the all came in and sat with all their friends and the principal came out without a word and waited for them, the charger slowly ended when they realized he was waiting he spoke bluntly and with no hesitation at all.

"There has been another missing student in our school Erin Ritsuko last seen walking home from school her mom was on a business trip so no one really knows if she went home, these kidnappings aren't gonna be acceptable in my school so we will be put on extra lock down" there was groans and mumbles everyone was confused and mad I mean why should they deal with this shit just cause a few kids wanted to be stupid? "this will not be up for discussion so your complaints will be unheard now start packing lunch because there will be no more going off and you will be advised to take a car or walk in groups, thank you for your time" the principal walked away from the stage and the amount of chatter was immeasurable.

P.o.v Ryu
"Uggggggggggggh"I groaned as I hit my head on Lluvias  shoulder I didn't understand why we had to pay for other people's misfortune but Lluvia and Caleb seemed to not care at all "Ryu, Hush." Did he really just hush me-?

P.o.v Caleb
Ryu start babbling on about being hushed at a time like this as I scrolled through my social media to see what someone posted

[Ryu must have did it, I'm not the only who sees the blood on his shoes😐?]

[❤10,000 likes]  [273 Shares] [9,000 Comments]

@Phobicco-😳
@cheesus- i-
@soberthoughts-YIKES EXPOSED
@gabbyyy- you guys it could be anything thoo
[More]

I suddenly stop reading seeing that Ryu had got up and he didn't get up to leave he got up to scream.

" Post one more fucking thing about me and I'll make you dissapear like the other two did"