Chapter 8

" Post one more fucking thing about me and I'll make you dissapear other two did"

P.o.v Ace 

My face scrunched up in digust as the crowd of students went silent 'this man is really out here threatening to take more lives' i thought "now yall wanna quiet down? Fucking pussies." He sat down and mumble something along the lines of 'I can't wait till the next few of you d-' "oh naw" I said as I tied my shoe and got up, Prince looked at me confused "you really gonna sit in the room with this guy I knew something was up and I'm not tryna be a victim, this is what happens when you fuck with a guy that has the nerve to slip on black air forces everyday".

P.o.v Prince
Ace went on and on rambling about why you should trust people with Black AF1s it was kinda amusing but what just happened wasn't gonna go unquestioned.

P.o.v Emma
Honestly, they have such a nerve to make me come in here a sit on the gym floor I don't know why they didn't set up chairs as usual makes me feel like I'm back in middle school, yuck.

'If my new shorts are ruined or dusty I'm suing' I thought to myself annoyed as I got up checking the back of my pants, "thank god they are still clean" I said "Emma they're just pants." A male voice said bluntly "listen Michael just because you can afford high end clothes doesn't mean I don't" I said back picking up my bag and leaving.

P.o.v author
As teens this announcement wasn't all that serious to them students planned to investage or treated it like a game wanting to go out at night to see if it's true and see if they could maybe figure out who is doing this, so chaotic but little did we know someone else is having a problem of their own sitting in a stall breathing almost silently was a girl holding what seemed to be

A pregnancy test?