Chapter 5

"Give him back his phone first"

P.o.v Caleb

Holding Ryu back was like holding a kid who was having a tantrum he wouldn't accept defeat and trying so hard to grab prince and murder him, see I really don't know why I was stopping this little quarrel in the first place I just saw them on roughhousing on the dirty floor.

"What did you do," I asked calmly ignoring Ryu's screams and kicks, I had my arms wrapped around Ryu in a type of hug so he wouldn't try and hit me and trust me I was trying my best to make this less awkward than it appeared.

"Well this young man here had blood on his shoes and I was confronting him about it," Prince said calmly and confidently "looking at my shit isn't confronting, " Ryu said in a dry tone shaking my head in annoyance I let go of Ryu knowing that he was calmer now and looked at him "give him back his phone Ryu," I told him, he glanced at me as if I had announced him guilty of a murder he didn't commit, "No." He said "I'm sorry, I wasn't asking you w you wanted to give it back Ryu I'm telling you to do it, in fact, why do you have his shit if you don't want him touching your shit " and Prince spoke ever so quickly "I had taken a picture of both him and his shoes hoping he wouldn't notice but he did, surprisingly." Prince had confessed "it's not my fault that I felt like something was up"

P.o.v Emma
I watched as Toya left the room still laughing my ass off, 'I haven't laughed this hard since the time that one girl's boyfriend chose me over her' I thought making myself laugh even harder in the process I soon stop seeing that my stomach was hurting and I needed to get that bag a bring it to my house before lunch ends, I got up fixing my fur coat and making here my hair looked perfect before I left the room to see Toya walking away from her little boy toy with a face a disgust "what now did he not give you money again" I joked "no his breath was just ew" she said, "poor thing that most have been absolutely disgusting" I replied as I continued to walk to my locker soon reaching it and doing my combination and grabbing the bag "okay Toya lets go"I said making my way to the parking lot.

P.o. Ace
I got up hearing the bell ring and I sighed not in an unhappy way but of an, I'm finally calm way and walked to the front waiting for Prince.

P.o.v Prince
People started pilling into the changeroom as the bell was just about to ring and gave me Ryu and Caleb worried stares but me being the calm I stood up and looked at Ryu "phone, please" I held out my hand "I'll delete everything" I said and he looked at me as Caleb told him to hurry up because he was hungry Ryu rolled his as and tossed the phone at me 'he's so lucky I caught that' i said almost having a mini panic attack and I slowly started to delete everything and showed him that I did as soon as he saw took his stuff, and went to change I open my phone and restored all the pictures I 'deleted' and shoved it in my backpack and quickly change to meet up with my friend Ace.

P.o.v Lluvia
The bell had rung and I was going to meet Caleb and Ryu for lunch and since those stupids can't drive I had to do it so I waited for them in my 2017 BMW M6 Convertible, I heard the car door open and got startled but soon notice that Caleb and Ryu got in the car And Ryu looked mad again, "do I ask?" I commented.

"He got caught being an idiot again"