chapter five (rewritten)

Honestly am seriously thinking leaving it as it is cause this was my favorite chapter to write.

Jenna's POV

  Just as he was about to answer we heard something. It had sounded like someone flying through the air.
He stood up to go see what it was and I walked behind him. The next thing I know I hear glass breaking and I get pushed so hard that I hit the wall and I hit my head.

  My vision was a little blurry and i looked up to see paul fighting with some guy and they both were really fast.
  I saw red eyes on the guy paul was fighting so I took this as an opportunity to run. So i ran through the back door into the woods as fast as I could.

I didn't care about the fact the my bare feet were busted and bleeding or that I might have a concussion I just wanted to get as far away as possible.

I stopped for a minute to catch my breath. I thought i was safe until I heard a rustling sound behind me. I climbed up the tree that i stopped at and tried to control my breathing. Before I could grab the third branch I felt a hand grab my ankle and pull me down from the tree. I looked and saw the same guy paul was fighting in front of me.

" your blood smells so enticing that I might just keep you all to myself."

  I was confuses with what he meant. He put his face in the crook of my neck and started licking it. I could feel that something sharp was about to stab me in the neck but before it could happen something had pulled him off of me.

  It was paul.

  He held the guy by his throat up in the air. I saw that paul had red eyes and long white fangs. He bit the guy on his throat and killed him with blood all over him. He looked at me and his eyes went back to normal.

" Jenna."

  He started walking towards me and put his hand out to me. Shaking my head I screamed and he stopped.

" its ok im not gonna hurt you."

  I rocked, my eyes wide in fear. I was staring at the ground,shaking. I screamed when arms went around me.

" NO! GET OFF OF ME! HELP! SOMEONE-mmm."

  He slammed his hand over my mouth. I still shook and struggled. He pinned me against the tree, his hand still sealed around my mouth. My breathing was fast and short and i started to get dizzy. His hand left.

" Jenna?"

  My mind was racing and the world was spinning. I fell forward. He caught me on his shoulder.

" its okay. Its okay."

He scooped me up bridal style and started walking. My eyes started to shut.

" its okay."

  I woke up again tied and laying on the bed. The door opened and paul walked in. I let out muffled screams and struggled as he walked to me.

" calm down. Its okay."

  He sat down on the bed and held me. I still sobbed and shook my head as he sighed, grabbing my face with both of his hands.

" I'm not gonna hurt you."

  I sniffles and he nodded, keeping his hands on my cheeks.

" yes, I am a vampire. I wish you didn't have to find out like that. I was gonna tell you. "

  He sighed again and rubbed his eyes.

" im sorry. I never wanted you to be afraid of me. But I need you and you need me. Other wise we will die without each other."

  I looked at him confused. He gently pulled the tape off my mouth.

" what did you mean?"

" for what?" He asked.

" what did you mean when you said we would die without each other?"

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. It was so full of love and passion. I found myself kissing back. Our lips molded perfectly in sync. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

" Because your my mate and I love you."

So thats it for thia chapter. I really wanna thank Calumsbabe84 for letting me use a part of one of her old stories and i give her all the credit for it. So thank you guys and i hope to update again soon.