chapter 6 (rewritten)

A/N-

IM BAAAAAACK BIIIIIIITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Jenna POV

To say that I'm shocked would have been a HUGE understatement. I mean first i get kidnapped, then I get drugged, then I almost get killed by an incredibly fast person, just found out that paul is a vampire and now we are mates can this day get any more worse than ever?!?!?!?!?

I just lay there staring at him not knowing what to say. Next thing i know I am snapped out of my daze when  I feel him untying me and see him walking to the door.

"I'll leave you to sink this in."

30 minutes later

After sitting there for a while thinking this through, I have realized everything that I have been feeling throughout this whole thing.

Since the beginning Paul has never done anything to hurt or make me feel unsafe at all. He had been nothing but kind and gentle.yes we had had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we always walked right back to each other.

And this feeling that I felt nagging at my heart was towards him. The feeling i would get everything we touch i would feel fireworks, the way he smiled at me made my heart flutter every time, the way how he would go through the trouble to see if i was ok and to.put a smile on my face.

If he had wanted anything to happen to me he would have just let that other vampire kill me and left me there.

As im thinking about this i start to tear up in realization that I care for him.

It some how hurts to think about being with out him around me.

I........I LOVE PAUL

I wipe my tears off and run out of the room to find him. I had searched everywhere in the house and couldn't find him. But I see him out the window.

So i ran outside to the garden to see him sitting there with his back in front of me. He turns his head to me and sees me there. Standing up slowly his gives me a look of curiosity and concern.

I slowly walk up to him.

"you care for me?"

"yes"

"you wont hurt me?"

"never"

I finally reach him and stand in front if him.

"you love me?"

He holds my face with both of his hands and gently wipes my tears away. He places a long sweet loving kiss on my forehead. Then he puts his forehead on mine.

"more than you can ever know. I cant live with out you Jenna. I am a 500 year old vampire who has waited a long time to find his one and only true love."

I stare up at his eyes and all I see is love and happiness. I close my eyes nuzzling my face in his right hand.

"can I say the same for you?" He asks making me look up at him in confusion.

"As you can see I will do anything for you. Will you die to live forever? Will you die to spend forever with me?"

I stare at him feeling a little bit scared of dying but I know that I love Paul. And I will be happy with him. I put my hands on top of his and give them a gentle tight squeeze knowing my answer.

"yes"

He smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug gently but firmly pushing my face into his chest.

I feel him slowly kissing my neck gently and i hear him whisper im sorry before I felt the most excruciating,burning pain in my neck. I gasp in pain and start to feel tears running down my face as it starts to get harder and harder to breathe.