Why- 1

"Seraine why was he here?" My mom is shouting at me because my boyfriend was at the house last night. "We had sex. It was fun"  I said sarcastically. I was angry because I thought she trusted me. Amariano isn't the best person to have as your romodel. But he cares about me.

"You know I don't want him in my house." "Ok I get it he won't be back." I say walking into my room slamming the door. She can never trust me.

Minutes later while I'm laying in my bed I hear Steve my manager call my name from downstairs. When did he get here? Why is he here? I go downstairs to see Steve talking to my mom in the living room. Both of them looking angry.

"Seraine what the hell is this" my mom asks shoving her phone in my face. On it is a picture of me sitting on Amariano's lap kissing him in this house. "I had a party a while back and that's when the photo was taken." Mom's mad because Amariano's eighteen and I'm only sixteen.

She gets all mad and so does Steve. This picture is all over my socials. I don't know what this means for us. I love him.

"Seraine how could you let this get out." "I was drinking and Amelia was taking pictures of the party. She told me her phone was hacked, but I forgot she had taken them." Steve pauses to think. "Do not confirm or deny anything. That will only set the fandom off. Stay off social media and lay low for awhile. I talk to you soon about what else to do." "Ok."

It's like eight when I hear a knock at the front door. I open it to see Amariano. "Baby I saw everything. What's going on, what can I do to help?" I remember Steve texting me not to talk to Amariano for awhile. "Steve said that we can't hangout for awhile." I felt whatever happiness that was inside me leave my body. "What do you mean?" "Baby we can't talk to each other while we're figuring everything out. Baby you know I love you, bit we have to slow back down a bit." "Ok baby I love you so much. I get it." And with that he left.