BILLIE -5

BILLIE'S POV

What the hell did I just do? What the hell do I do now? I'm on my way home and... I don't know. I can't even think right now. Fuck I need some food. When I get home, I see that Finneas is here; but I just run up to my room.

What the fuck is life bro. What the fuck even time is it. My dumb ass can't do anything right. I miss my baby. Aaliyah was the fucking best. But she hurt you Bil... so many times. You need to get over this.

Shit. Ok food, I am hungry. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I fucking hate this. Airpods and cereal await me. I put on Almost love by Sabrina Carpenter.

Big ass time skip

I finally decide to go down stairs, I got distracted by the music. Soon I'm done making my cereal and, when I'm about to take it up to my room I feel a tap on my shoulder. I take an ear out and turn to see Fin. "Bil are you alright you aren't talking or singing or even dancing?" "I'm good" I say and fake a smile. "I'm your big brother I can tell when you're lying to me come on you can tell me anything."

Fuck. "So you know that girl I'm supposed to be dating right." He nods. "I kinda... sorta fucked her. This morning?" He sighed, "Billie you know what I'm about to say right.?" "Yeah I know I just... I don't know. Now I have to see her like all the time for fake ass, uncomfortable "dates"." He just shook his head. The fuck, thanks for nothing big bro.

I run back to my room and eat. Almost the second I'm done my phone starts to ring. It's Dani. "Wassup biiiiitch." "Wassup hoe we ain't talk in a minute!" "Party, tonight, my house." Your ass better be there." Then she just hung up. Gooood so help me. It's like five so I guess I can just watch the office till like when ever I'm ready to get ready.

I know it's shitty but I'm getting back into the swing of things xoxo- the author