Party -6

I woke up to a call from one of my friends Allison. She's a YouTube creator but that's not what we're talking about. "Hoe there's a party at Danielle's tonight. I needa go somewhere like for a long ass time and this is the best I got, your sad ass is coming. " "But-" I try to refuse, she cuts me off saying, "Bitch no you are coming no argument. I'm coming for you at 8, be ready." Then she just hung up. Wtf. Now I have to go.

I check the time. It's already seven so I just hop in the shower and throw this on:

 It's already seven so I just hop in the shower and throw this on:

I don't wear makeup. People tell me I don't need it. Alli texts me that she's outside. I grab my phone and run out the apartment. I don't know where my mom is but I don't really care.

By the time we get there it's like nine. It's been a longgg ass drive. I guess I can get my mind off of everything that's been going on lately. Besides, what's the worst that can happen.

As soon as we walk in I'm greeted by the smell of weed and and alcohol. I'm not much of a party person but tonight I'm trying to relax.

BILLIE'S POV

I got here like an hour ago. I was hanging out with Dani but she ran off with this random ass guy, probably to fuck. I came wearing this:

Bro so I'm just in the kitchen getting fucking Coke because I don't drink when this couple just comes up right beside me basically mouth fucking each other

Bro so I'm just in the kitchen getting fucking Coke because I don't drink when this couple just comes up right beside me basically mouth fucking each other. I fucking hate parties.

I move to the living room to see the twins sitting on the couch clearly high ass fuck. They see me too and yell for me to come over. "Wassup Bil" Eli says. "Hi munchkin" there fucking Isaac goes with the short people nicknames. I'm 5'4 so what. " I look around the room and see her.

I whisper "Seraine" to myself. Damn she looks good. She looks in my direction and quickly looks away blushing. We have to talk.