Enroute London

I decided after talking to Nana that I would love to visit London and see what's really the story, what really caused the disappearance of Lucinda Rose Maccabee. Where her body is, where she is, is he buried or is she burned or is she preserved in frozen hydrogen liquid, into ice? So many questions arose and I just wanted answers. I want to bring justice for her. I know that people around me would be like why even bother for someone who is dead? The thing is Lucinda is somehow connected to my family and I just want answers. I just wanted to bring those untold answers out to the world who is still wondering as to what happened to her, where she really died or maybe disappeared, so I go to London and then the first thing I see is a hotel after travelling for about forty seven minutes from the airport and I see a woman there sitting peacefully, she had a picture of Lucinda, and she was just probably admiring the beauty of this legendary girl.
So I decided to approach the woman and showed her the picture of Lucinda and then she widened her eyes, and jumped out of her chair- 'Where did you find this picture?! ' and I told her that my Nana gave it to me and asked me to seek justice, then this woman looked at me, calmed herself and then quietly asked me to follow her. So I did and I was taken to this room with all the historical stuff and I see the picture of Lucinda in my hands and I saw that she was wearing the same gown that is captured in the photograph. - This was her favorite dress, ask me how? I'll tell you boy, Lucinda Rose was my great- great grandmother, she was murdered, and I know it for a fact. Look at the dark brown spot on the dress, look closely, what do you see? You think that it's mud don't you? - well yeah, maybe? Is what I said to her and she pitifully smiled at me and said, no. That's blood boy, that's dried blood from two decades ago, no one washed it because they were all so sad and angry about her sudden Disappearance. She was eighteen and she was in love with a man named Harry Andrews, he was so charming, rich, handsome, not too fair skinned, he was a bit tanned and had the most beautiful eyes with a charming smile, he was perfection. The problem was, back in those days, a girl has to fall in love with someone who was either too old for her or too young for her, she chose a guy who was the same age as her. He was six feet and three inches tall, Lucinda was five foot and six inches tall. They looked cute together.
When her mother found out about what was going on with Lucinda and Harry, her mother went completely crazy. Well actually if you come to see it, her mother was divorced because she was so self obsessed and was driven to herself, she was ruthless and cheated on Lucinda's father and then killed him in order for her to survive, she was in love with Harry, she was disgusting, a horrible human being and wanted to either kill Harry for not being hers or forcefully marry Lucinda in a peasant family, with an average looking man who was twice the age of Lucinda. Obviously Lucinda found out about her mother's evil plan and decided to confront her mother. This is all I can tell you about for today, I need somewhere to be, come let me lead you out, but please promise me that you won't utter a word about Lucinda to anybody here, the people here are scared that she may be haunting her own house and there is a family living there. Her spirit is very angry and just wants revenge and justice. Don't you dare tell anyone, promise me, PROMISE ME BOY! - Yes I promise you ma'am I won't utter a word- oh! Please call me Marie, and you are?
I'm Leon and hopefully we could solve this case together?- Yes we can. Now I suggest you go home and sleep. Go!