Unplanned Events

I go to my hotel, and I was exhausted from the flight journey and all the information, I was just exhausted. I wanted to eat and fall asleep in the deepest slumber and wake up fresh the very next morning, so I did that and then I woke up the next morning and then went back to the lady, she asked me if I told anything to anyone and I replied with a No ma'am, I just want to start with the investigation, and find out what really went down the line. The lady then looked at me, cold in my eyes and said- "you can call me Marie Joe, I prefer to be called Marie Joe because my husband's name is Joe, nobody knows that I'm a part of Lucinda's family. Well actually, my real name is Marie. Camilla. Rose. Maccabee. Yeah long name, I know. Some people know me as Rose but many knows me as Camilla. Well, in my work area I'm just Marie Joe. If you see this in a legal perspective then I'm clearly being illegal, but you see boy this is what I have to do in order to survive and be questioned about my great-great grandmother. Besides you,and my husband, nobody knows what my true identity is so you better keep your mouth shut. Got it? GOT IT? GOT ITTTT?!"
Yes, yes madam I do. Now can we please go and investigate? I'm here to give her justice and seek the truth.
So after an hour long of meaningless conversation, we end up travelling together and reach this really huge mansion, surprisingly well maintained, because the design was so old fashioned I was just surprised. As soon as Marie saw me finish admiring the enormous mansion, she then quietly told me that this mansion was where Lucinda lived. The reason why it's so maintained is because she's been secretly maintaining it for years. So we decided to go in and I see pictures, more precisely portraits on those lovely walls, I see a woman and a man with a baby then I keep walking and I see Lucinda's portrait with a very charming man, he seemed to be about six feet three inches tall- wait, is that Harry Andrews?! Marie then crept on me and said- "I know what you're thinking. Yes that's Harry Andrews. He was madly in love with Lucinda and this was there first and last portrait together. Believe me, when Lucinda died, Harry couldn't bare it and then he committed suicide. There was not a single day that went by when Harry never wept. Now his great-great grandson is my friend. He has a daughter who seems to be your age. She's quite cute. " So this is Lucinda and Harry? Woah! They look so good together. Lucinda had those sparks in her eyes, she was happy. I then step close to her picture and then was about to touch the portrait when Marie screamed- DO NOT TOUCH ANY PORTRAITS!
I then asked her why and then she told me that those portraits are apparently cursed. Lucinda would have loved you though. For a roughly twenty year old boy, you seem to be very attractive. Let us rest for sometime and then we will investigate at night. It would be much more fun at night. See you boy, but before that go upstairs and then then go to the room right next to the stairs, you'll be staying there with me in the next room for this whole investigation. Got it?
Yes, yes I do. See you soon Marie.