Toast to where it all began

My name is Leon.Tobias.Archibald and I am from Netherlands. Mother used to tell me that I should always be nice to all and introduce myself to new people for a better understanding in culture and religion. I have always loved to go around and eat in different countries, I have just recently visited India and I went to Mumbai for a short trip. Had some local food and it was quite pleasing to eat, then I went to Goa and then Pune and then Agra, had Chinese food which they call it as Indo-Chinese food back in India and it was beautiful. My next trip after India was Thailand and I must say, it was quite ecstatic there.
My upcoming trip is to London, and I have heard about this legend of a girl named Lucinda who was born in the Eighteen Hundreds, according to the legend, she disappeared when she was just eighteen years old and nobody found any traces of her. No body, no clue, nothing. Many believe to say that her parents killed her because they were jealous of the fame she got from the locals.
I asked Nana Rose to tell me about this legend because she knows about it. My great grandmother knew who Lucinda was. She was good friends with her. I then went up to Nana Rose with some tea and toast because she loves extra soft toast with tea, she has dentures and she really hates chewing hard stuff. Before I enter I always knock and alert her that it's me, Leon her grandson. The conversation between Nana Rose and I was pretty intense. I asked her about Lucinda and she started shivering.
'Oh dear, Lucinda. Rose. Maccabee was her name. She was born to American Aristocrats and her parents decided to move to London when she was in her mothers' womb. You might not believe me son, but she was very good friends with my mother, your deceased Nana Annabelle, she was quite beautiful. I have seen Lucinda because I have seen her pictures in many albums that my mother had owned. Now, obviously mother would always tell me about dear Lucinda who was just merely eighteen years old, mother had me when she was seventeen years old, oh how the time flies. Lucinda's mother Beth Maccabee was a ruthless woman, she always wanted to look pretty. She was angry when beautiful child was born, she named her Katherine, but her father changed her name to Lucinda Rose, because she was as beautiful as a rose, had dark black hair, when she grew older, she grew her hair long, was fair had beautiful eyes, perfectly carved lips and was quite tall for a normal eighteen year old those days. It's been seventy six years since mother passed away but before she did, she gave me a picture of Lucinda, here, I want you to take it. I want you to bring justice to Lucinda and her death, please son. I may not live long enough but you- you're young sweetie. Help me, your Nana, your ancestors  everybody, but remember if you are planning to go on this quest then be safe son, if you dig too deep into the past then you may fall to your death. Be careful.