V. IDOLATRY

It's funny how one can meet a stranger, and that stranger can turn into a friend, and that friend can turn into something romantic.
I'd imagine us as people who met at a small dwelling, shoulders slightly brushing against one another. You had a small book in your hands, one with poetic words which you exhumed and pondered on.
I, a thoughtful stranger, decided to feign inquisitiveness on the book so as to hold your attention dear.
You smiled, I could see your metallic silver eyes glistening, the lights from the early morning sun reflecting on your spectacular 'orbs.'
You began talking to me, voice soft and kind, words powerful and thoughtful, body moment statuesque and elegant, and beauty magnificent and alluring.
I must say, I fell.
Hard.
Harder than I thought I would.
Your immaculate presence made my heart flutter and scream in it's small prison.
I longed to tell you how I suddenly felt, but moments later, your love arrived, and your eyes were regretful, face apologetic about our moment cut short.
You grabbed their hand, cheeks crimson and eyes filled with adulation.
I smiled.
Of course, a docile, sweet, delicate and somber creature like you had someone to love them forever.
A few months later, you sent me a letter, telling me that your love is no more.
I must say, I smiled, a wicked hope reveled in me, something malicious and deceitful.
I knew I had to make you mine, I just never realized at what cost and at what new crime scene it would cost.
All I am aware of is my undying love for you.

*
Inspired by Sepherene's "Disequilibrium"