Fuck.

One day Ron burst through the doors to the great hall looking shocked and frustrated. "ZABINI!!!" Ron yelled. Blaise got up from the Slytherin table and looked quizzically at Ron's face. Ron ran over and grabbed his hand. Ron dragged Blaise out of the great hall as a curious Slytherin set out a camera and protected it on the wall.

Everyone looked at the wall and watched. (In this the 8th years have their own times in the great hall with no teachers or other years) "Did you really have to drag me out of breakfast?" "Yes!" Ron yelled. "Okay okay, what?" Blaise was really confused with his behavior.

"You got me pregnant Zabini!" Everyone watched in shock as the most Gryffindor boy had outed himself, with a Slytherin aswell. "Fuck." Said Blaise simply. "Yeah fuck! In a matter of fact that's what got me pregnant!" Ron yelled.

Blaise sought something to say "Well isn't that a good thing?" He asked emotionally. Ron smiled "Of course." Blaise was happy." But that means no fucking me for 9ish months Zabini." Blaise frowned.

The whole great hall sat in shock as 2 of the most straight and loyal to their house boys had been fucking and are going to have a baby. Blaise noticed the camera "Fuck." Ron had just noticed it too. How the fuck do we explain this! They both they both thought in unison.