Smutshot (I wrote this like a year ago)

(Blood and masochistic Ron in this one! ) (THIS IS TRASH!!)

"Hey baby boy~" Blaise said moving his hand inwards towards his significant other's thigh, noticing a familiar 'tent' in the boyfriend's pants. "Y-yes daddy?" "Are you hard~?" Blaise said, grabbing on Ron's thigh, extremely close to his dick. Ron nodded as he looked away. Blaise grabbed his face and pulled it toward his, "You have to say it~." Blaise stated.

Timeskip (Idk I don't remember)

"Ahh!" Ron mewled as Blaise pounded into his asshole, "Fuck daddy!!!" Ron moaned as Blaise pounded harder into him. "Want some more~?" Blaise said filled with lust. "Y-yes daddy~!" Ron whimpered. "Okay~" Blaise said as he moved his face to Ron's neck. Blaise bit as hard as he could, piercing Ron's skin, blood dripping from his neck. "Fuck~!!" Said Ron, enjoying every bit of pain.

"You're a slutty baby boy, aren't you~?" "Y-es da- ah~ Daddy~!" Ron moaned as Blaise hit his prostrate. "Right there~!" Ron mewled as Blaise hit his prostrate dead on again and again.

"Fuck daddy I'm cumming!" Ron stated, cumming on his and Blaise's stomachs. "Oh fuck!~" Blaise felt his baby's ass tightening around his dick as he came, "Baby~!" Blaise moaned as he came inside Ron.

(Wtf was this wow.)