Chapter 2

"Clara! What was that back there?" Danny yelled the moment they entered their shared flat, slamming the door.

"What do you mean? All I did was ask for my drink back and I said he and I should get together. What's the problem with that?"

"What's the problem? What's the problem?!?! You're my girlfriend! You're not supposed to flirt with anyone but me!"

"Flirt? You think Draco and I were flirting? It was hardly flirting. And you came back too soon. We didn't get much time to talk. I really want to learn more abo-"

"Talk? You didn't get to talk. OH! I think you mean there wasn't enough time for him to get in your pants. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! I saw how you looked when I came back. You looked guilty. It's because you like him. I'm not splitting you three ways Clara. I understand about The Doctor, but I'm not sharing you anymore. Now pick: Draco or me?"

Clara was shocked. Who was the man standing in front of her? Was it the man she loved? Surely not. The Danny she knew wouldn't get this jealous. It must be the fact that they're all wizards, Clara thought, I shocked him and he's still a little sour about it. Maybe I should make it up to him. Clara walked over to him, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. He stood, solid as a rock. "Come on Danny," she said kissing his neck slightly, "I didn't mean to; I'm sorry." She looked up at him sweetly through her eyelashes.
"That's not going to work on me Clara. Your tricks might work on The Doctor but I won't fall for it. You can't see him again. Promise me?"
"No!" Clara shouted, "he's a friend of mine, at least he is now. I should be able to see whomever I like without the approval of my jealous boyfriend."
"Jealous? I'm not jealous! That's ridiculous! When it comes to you I've never been jealous of any-"
"Good bye", Clara grabbed her purse and walked towards the door.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"If you need me I'll be with The Doctor."